It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wellness Filter (Water)...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Does anyone have one? How is it? Good? Great? Bad?

Clean? Feel much more hydrated? Did it help out your body alot? Body aches disappear, etc?

Feel more energized and full of energy?

Anything else?

Just tell us something about it good or bad.

I'd really like to hear about it some, i'm thinking of investing myself in a Physicians Choice soon enough.

I jsut want to hear some ATS user coverage.

wellness.com.au...

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have a Brita water filter at home. It does make a difference, as the tap water doesn't taste so good.

And yes, drinking lots of water can help eliminate head aches (not all sort of head aches). People should drink at least 2 L. of water a day.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I have a Brita water filter at home. It does make a difference, as the tap water doesn't taste so good.

Well yeah i know filters make a difference, but i'm wondering if a wellness filter makes a heap of difference. Some of the stuff they claim seems awesome..and thye back it up scientifically and with tests, etc unlike most others.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Well yeah i know filters make a difference, but i'm wondering if a wellness filter makes a heap of difference. Some of the stuff they claim seems awesome..and thye back it up scientifically and with tests, etc unlike most others.

have you ever watched tv before? every product is backed with studies n tests of some sort with well garnished findings, did you think they would tell you any of the bad stuff they may have found out?? heck no! they're trying to make monye here not inform ppl

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I like oxygenated water. Never heard of the wellness filter.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef

Originally posted by DaRAGE

have you ever watched tv before? every product is backed with studies n tests of some sort with well garnished findings, did you think they would tell you any of the bad stuff they may have found out?? heck no! they're trying to make monye here not inform ppl

They sound pretty damn legit. I got them to send me more info on it. Sounds very legit, very true, debunks myths about water purifiers, alkaline ionisers, etc.

Sounds like the real deal.

Just wondering if anyone has had any actual real life experience with it and what thier thoughts are on it.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I haven't but you make me want to order it!
(I just love water)

But...DAWM they are not the cheap one!

Anyone drank the 'Dasani' bottled water? What's with this water? Why do it taste so good? Don't taste like any other filtered water.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've used the Wellness Filter products for about 6 years now after trying 3 other name brands previously. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the Wellness Filter product line is well worth the extra cost. Not only does the water taste better then any of the other filtered waters I have had,(and trust me, I've had a lot) but it also adds rare trace minerals and reduced ions to enhance the properties of the water naturally. The water is so good in fact that I've become spoiled and have to bring my filters with me whenever I go out of state.

top topics

join