It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I hae been working for years on what I call "Contact Theory." It is partly based on the assumption that the "fate" of everyting in the Universe (including ourselves) is based on who?, what?, where?, when?, how?, and why? (acronym 5Wh) of what we or anything comes into contact with. Naturally contact is based on many physical measurements (and spiritual measurements!) and these measurements help enlighten us to the mysteries of science, technology, and everything.

May the 5WH of contact establish principles that make the U.S.A. and the world exceedingly great.

Anybody who wants to discuss mathematics, physics, and chemistry with me is welcome. God Bless America and the World.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well.......im not one to like the idea of fate, i dont like the idea that im not in control of my life. But i dont fully understand, if you could elaborate on your theory that would be great!

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
the·o·ry

A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by superprivy
May the 5WH of contact establish principles that make the U.S.A. and the world exceedingly great.

When I was on the school paper [journalism class] this was the criteria for correctly writing a news story.

To develop a cosmological theory based on the 5hw is a bit hard for me conceptualize.

Maybe if you could flesh out the theory for us.....

top topics

join