It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Gang on Rampage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Damn, and I was under the impression that the Latin Kings and the Mexican Mafia were the ones to avoid....

Police warn of Potrero Hill girl gang attacking women in SF

SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco police are alerting the public today that a Potrero Hill girl gang has gone on a "rampage," assaulting young women in Southeastern neighborhoods and the Western Addition.

"It's always five to 10 on one," commented Acting Inspector Len Broberg of the Violent Crime Task Force. He said the attacks date back at least six months or so, and some of them have been "egregious" involving baseball bats and other weapons such as metal canes.

sfgate.com.../g/a/2003/09/02/gang02.DTL

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is the first time Ive heard of an all girl gang. Thats just great now we have to worry about girls beating the $hit out of you.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I find that funny.....I really do. Well i guess men and women are fair on yet anotherposition, gang beatings.

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I find that funny.....I really do. Well i guess men and women are fair on yet anotherposition, gang beatings.

Yeah we should watch out for drive by's too.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
haha driveby's in a green VW Beetle with flowers on it

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Its not as rare as people think, to have all girl gangs!

There was a programme over here (UK) not so long along, where it was all about the growing trend of all-girl gangs. And some of them were pretty frighting as well, you wouldnt believe what they got up too?

blackwidow

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yep i also live in the UK....And i see many girl gangs
they can be just as bad as the guys....

sky

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
"A woman can do more damage with her mouth, than a man with his fists"

Very good point!

Sky

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ahh...another glass ceiling shattered....
Their mothers must be proud....

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Personally it would take more than 5 women to frighten me, but I guess guns are the great equalizer for them. This is just sad, they probably attacked the girls for such important reasons as "She's pretty" or "I hate that bitch, because she stole my man" to compensate for the male gangs killing over "that's my piece of ass" or the equally riveting "man you are stepping on my side of the donut stand, time fo your ass to gets capped fool, staight up giznankster stylez"

Gangs suck, period

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There was a story a couples of month (years?) ago, about a girl gang, that sended lone girl to trick some guy into thinking he's gonna have dirty sex, then they drugged the man and stole him, or something...
It happenned in the USA if I remember correctly.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
that doesn't surprise me. girls can fight dirtier than guys ever could. I've seen a few fights in my time, and the catfights always come out nastier than the guys throwing punches.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The likely result of these attacks is the odds that they will attempt to attack an armed person who will kill one or more of them. Of course this will a shocking act sending riff throughout the pro-gun control community as the gang's string of attacks on women and children will be washed away in a pandamonium of press covering the "murder" of the gang members. Mark my words, somebody's gonna bust a cap on a few of these dumb b*tches and then they'll be the victims.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
The likely result of these attacks is the odds that they will attempt to attack an armed person who will kill one or more of them. Of course this will a shocking act sending riff throughout the pro-gun control community as the gang's string of attacks on women and children will be washed away in a pandamonium of press covering the "murder" of the gang members. Mark my words, somebody's gonna bust a cap on a few of these dumb b*tches and then they'll be the victims.

I can just so easily picture that happening. And then we'll say "You should've stayed at home, B*TCH! Instead of gang beating people!"

j/k

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well, hope it's a woman that shoots them. Why? If a man does, he sexist and trigger happy. If a woman does she was protecting herself. Also, women fight dirty. Guys use their fists, women bite and scratch. Women kick where it hurts, men don't for we know how wrong it is(and how painful) and know not to do it.

Anyways, do the attacks happen once a month?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
BlackWidow is right, gangs of girls are disturbingly common in the UK.

The sickest part is, the attacks very rarely have a motive. If they don't get you to mug you, they do it "for fun". Seriously, this is how people get their, ahem, kicks.

Just another monster we've created that we can't kill

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

LOL thats wrong man. Gangs are in general stupid except for one and that is the OLD Italian Mafia. The mafia may be the most Imfamous "gang" ever. This all girl gang is just another product of this generations stupidity. I hope they all get shot the hell up like all other gang bangers.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight

Originally posted by James the Lesser

LOL thats wrong man.

That was rather funny ! LOl...Dude, you obviously don't know what you're talking about, and have seen way too much mob movie. All gangs are not stupid. Italian Mafia may be one of the most famous, and oldest one.
But some other gangs are organised like you wouldn't believe, with hierarchi more complex than corporative society.

You can say gangs are 'bad' or 'wrong', but certainly not stupid. Is a gangster that makes more money in a day that I do in a week stupid? I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Those darn girl gangs. whats next?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yeah, we have girl gangs here. They can be very vicious and don't need much reason to attack. Just walking past them can be enough. I'm sure one beat a man half to death in Edinburgh a while back. I nearly got stabbed by one lead by the biggest mountain of a lassie I've ever seen a couple of weeks back. Don't know if I should admit to that or not. Oh well.

I'd much rather come up against 5 guys than 5 lassies, I mean what do you do? you don't want to hit them, though I have to say if it got serious I would put their heads through a wall. You'd have to.

new topics

top topics

join