It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe says we can't kick out radical Muslim clerics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
According to the British press, those canny little autocrats in the European Parliament have surpassed even themselves.

They have said that we, the once proud UK, cannot deport the Muslim Clerics who are preaching hate and demanding that fellow Muslims rise up and slaughter British soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan!

What the
do these people think they're on? What planet do they come from.

Why the
can't we, the British people get rid of these Clerics who demand our destruction?

They hate us, yet they continue to live off the state? What's all that about?

Did anybody in the UK read that some guy went into Abdul Hamza's kitchen to help work on a £16,000 renovation that we taxpayers are forking out for?

He happened to look directly at Hamza's wife - not on purpose, she just happened to be in the kitchen and the time, yet he was given a formal warning when she complained - yet she was not wearing her burka(?)

What the
is that all about?

When are our leaders going to stand up for the common good that we deserve?

What about MY
rights?

Or, as a single, white male, don't I have any?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
fritz mate ..sorry, your white, you live in ENGLAND, and you like me dont have any rights anymore (we kissed them goodbye a long while ago)
I heard hook-hands kitchen cost 25k ( i dont earn that in a year)

Fritz we are doomed in this country it makes me sad to say but its true ,it aint gonna get any better, you and i know that, and as much as i love this country for what it once was , i begining to despise the fact fact that we have to appologise for being white or what our ancestors did or didnt do.

i wonder how long it will take for the ''courdroy suit wearing'' leftie's to jump up and down about this thread

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
BTW the government knew the laws (eu poxy laws) would not allow us to kick out people that were preaching hate against this country, thats why they let blair stand up and make his speech, so to appease the overwhelming number of people (genuine hard working tax payers) who are becomming increasingly despondent with the ways of this country....

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Doomed? DOOMED? Excuse me?!?
What in the
is going through your mind to utter such an insane statement?
You are Englishmen! Do you have any
idea what that means? Wake up, you stupid little
! Right here are two Brits who are sick and tired of the
. I seriosuly doubt you two are alone. Even if that be the case, there is a start.
And need I remind you that you two are Englishmen? Don't forget what that means. Plus, I served with Brits before; I know the material with which the average Brit is made.
Quit whining and be an Englishman, and put your politicians on notice that you expect them to be the same!

I have total faith in my English cousins, and it irks me to hear one of my cousins talking as if all hope is abandoned.

BTW, Fritz, I like the idea of sticking that fussing emoticon in strategic places. Funny as Heck, it is!

[edit on 1-9-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thomas, I hear what you're saying - BUT, it's not that easy.

Our Politicians do not listen to the people. It has almost become a Dictatorship in this country.

Blair and his cronies have everything sown up and the way the PM Kow-Tows to Mr Bush just sickens the majority of the people.

As I have said on another thread Thomas, you CAN fool most of the people ALL of the time. That's how Blair and the Loonie New Labour won a second term in office.

Yeah you're right Thomas - those little critters on the right are just fun to play with. Pity they're not on all the site pages.

Spymaster I too, don't earn anything like that either. As an MOD employee, I'm lucky if I clear £9K a year.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spymaster
fritz mate ..sorry, your white, you live in ENGLAND, and you like me dont have any rights anymore

Gimme a brake. England is the Honky motherland, its completely dominated by white people, in every single sector of existence even black hip hop and rap music.

If anyone in western countries think that white people have it hard now, how about they just try and imagine what it was like for everyone else in the world for the past few hundred years!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nygdan old bean, I'm a little curious as to where you live.

Not that (I hasten to add) I care one way or 'tother, but you do seemed to have a rather jaundiced view of 'Merry Olde England'!

BTW, I have already apologised earlier in this thread for the rape and pillage, slave trade and the plundering of soil - foreign or domestic. It's not MY fault! I was not born way back then!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hmm, Europe has asked us not to send loonies to places where they will be tortured.

Why? because its one of the best ways to show our moral superiority to the terrorists.

I say we send them to the guinea pig farm that was closed down and carry out medical experiments on them

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Nygdan and his views on this thread?

All I asked was, "Nygdan old bean, I'm a little curious as to where you live?"

I am a little worried. He ain't been back since.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by spymaster
fritz mate ..sorry, your white, you live in ENGLAND, and you like me dont have any rights anymore

Gimme a brake. England is the Honky motherland, its completely dominated by white people, in every single sector of existence even black hip hop and rap music.

If anyone in western countries think that white people have it hard now, how about they just try and imagine what it was like for everyone else in the world for the past few hundred years!

OH my god ive just read what was written by nygdan

so ENGLAND is as you put it ''the honkey motherland'' and i should imagine what it was like for ''everyone else over the last few hundred years''

well nygdan ..First i think as a moderator you should be disgusted with yourself for making a remark suck as HONKEY...if the roles were reversed and i called someone a N****er then i would be slated for that, ur bang out of order..

SECOND...i dont give a flying F**f what happened to people 100 yrs ago, this is here and now , you cant have it both ways , you wanna moan about the cavemen next...grow up!!!!!
or should i just bow down to you in ur honor

your a moderator hahah dont make me laugh you should be banned for the remark, or you will probably ban me , coz all you lot wanna do is ''play the race card'' when it suits you

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well said Spymaster.

In an earlier post, I asked Nygdan where he lived. He has failed to answer so I can only draw the obvious conclusion - he is obviously of mixed race, an ultra left wing radical muslim zealot who blames his inability to fit in to this country's modern, multiracial society, as our [white] fault, without the chip on his shoulder falling off!

So come on Mr Moderator. Where do you live?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
So come on Mr Moderator. Where do you live?

I think you need to take a chill pill and turn your computer off until you calm down. Just because he's a mod doesn't mean he has to answer.

edit: this thread sounds very P@ATS rather than a BTS rant.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
when ANYONE makes a rascist remark of the calibre he did then i think he does have to answere

join