It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Texts of Nazi Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I suspect that the objective of many Nazi experiments was to investigate a disease called fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD). I cannot evaluate this hypothesis without access to the original work. I hope someone here can help. Editorial commentary that focuses exclusively on the horrors is not useful, rather, I need project descriptions that include the objective and methods, as originally stated.

FMD appeared in the late 1800's / early 1900's, and may have been a population control bioweapon. Because of its ability to infect virtually any living cell, it spread widely, and went out of control.

"Fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) is one of a large group of incurable diseases that result when a protein called a-smooth muscle actin (ASMA) hijacks stem cells for connective tissue and smooth muscle. The disease process starts at the protein level, when ASMA comes into physical contact with other actin and actin-like proteins, transforms them, and so, multiplies inside stem cells. This eventually causes infected stem cells to mutate into aberrant myofibroblasts. In turn, the myofibroblasts multiply in tissue, creating dysplasia, fibroplasia, or hyperplasia, in a process often described as aberrant wound healing or tissue remodelling. ASMA builds up in tissue to create protein deposits called fibrosis, which are obstructive in blood vessels, and cause stenosis. ASMA-infected tissue also is obliterative and commonly has holes or vacuoles, which cause berry aneurysms, and create a classic string-of-beads appearance in blood vessels. FMD generally refers to ASMA infection of the smooth muscle and connective tissue inside blood vessel walls. ...Like other ASMA-related diseases, FMD usually is very slowly progressive, often taking decades to create acute and clinically verifiable symptoms. ...FMD and ASMA can be sporadic, acquired, or transmitted congenitally. FMD is considered largely untreatable, and in the USA, 65% of reported FMD cases in adults are diagnosed in autopsy. ...Arguably, FMD is only one part of the larger disease process, where ASMA uses the vascular and lymphatic systems to spread through the body.

* Connective tissue is the "glue" that holds the body together. There are four types of connective tissue: bone; cartilage; blood; and connective tissue proper, which binds together the layers of blood, lymph, and intestinal vessel walls, and makes up adipose or fat cells, for example.
* Smooth muscle is found in blood and lymph vessel walls; the digestive tract, including the intestines and esophagus; male and female sex organs; urinary tract; and the heart.

...ASMA-caused diseases are found in all types of connective tissue and smooth muscle, but are given different names depending on various criteria including: the location and type of tissue infected; severity; treatment available; and mode of transmission.

...ASMA is pluripotent, meaning that it's effects on the body and symptoms change, apparently depending on the patient's exposures to other pathogens, which seems to determine which cells, systems, and body parts will be primarily affected. Symptoms and impacts range widely from mild 'formes fruste' to severe, acute, and life threatening."

(c) Lanie Patrick, 2005, Open Access terms.

Also See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suspect that Nazi experiments went a long way towards understanding ASMA's pluripotency, and identifying, diagnosing, and treating ASMA-related diseases, most specifically, in researching stem cell therapies.

The research results and details of Nazi experiments largely are inaccessible to the public and the general research community, presumably because of ethical concerns. However, IMO - this constraint serves to camouflage the ASMA epidemics, ensure that the general public is not informed, and reserve any benefits for a chosen few.

Any help, links, or information will be greatly appreciated. Please post here, or U2U me.

Thanks, sofi

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hiya soficrow

Well, I'm not sure whether any of these links will be of help at all, but here's something I was emailed awhile ago.

Medical experiments (might have to dissect this one a bit)

Source 2

I talked to a friend who suggested these books, too (he did comment that some will be expensive; could you get your library to order 'em?). Sorry I can't find anything more specific to your cause; if I do, you'll be the first to know

Doctors from Hell

Justice at Nuremberg

From Racism to Genocide

In The Name Of Science

Nazi Medicine and Nuremberg

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Hiya soficrow

Well, I'm not sure whether any of these links will be of help at all, but here's something I was emailed awhile ago.

Medical experiments (might have to dissect this one a bit)

Good stuff. Thanks. My suspicions arose when I read the info on the first site. Most of the experiments cited could have been designed to trigger the protein and cellular changes expected in ASMA diseases, and to track disease progression. Notably, temperature change causes misfolded proteins and prions to mutate, and change their conformation.

But my suspicion cannot be assessed properly without access to original text.

Thanks again.

join