It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a different take

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Mind control is more effective when you concentrate on a desired outcome without focusing on a particular person to help achieve the outcome.

At least when you concentrate solely on the outcome alone (not involving a specific person or persons), the assistance of a willing individual required to help with realizing the outcome will come about freely via the laws of attraction.

So what you desire will come about much faster & without the repercussions of having to deal with bad karma later.

I explained a recent example of this happening in the XMB forum. Now I'm also starting to re-think if it also happened with the 'points' thing. In both cases, I did not think about influencing anyone in particular to get the desired result.

oui

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So what you desire will come about much faster & without the repercussions of having to deal with bad karma later.

I don't think its that easy to escape the laws of karma, whether good, or bad... Karma doesn't stem from the actual "deed", or "action", it comes from the intent behind it... which comes from our own volition.

Example 1: Lets say I use mind control to rob a bank. Using my powers I make Wayne Gretzky rob the bank for me. He succeeds... the bank is robbed.

Example 2: Lets say I concentrate solely on the outcome alone. Someone willing to rob the bank then comes under my influence. He succeeds... the bank is robbed.

Does karma care if I made someone rob the bank(example 1), or if used my mental abilities to have someone willfully do it (example 2)? No. You still reap the negative repercussions because it was your intent to rob the bank. It wasn't the actual action of robbing the bank, it was the state of heart, and the intent behind it.

`Peace, Love, and Happiness to all beings~

oui

[Edit] I also just wanna throw in that all I wrote was in my opinion, and stems from what I have learned about karma as a buddhist. Perhaps your views on the laws of karma are different. I respect that.

[Edited on 2-9-2003 by oui]

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was referring to good intentions only. Of course bad intentions result in bad karma. That's a given.

I don't subscribe to belief systems. I prefer to go by personal experience.

join