It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tailgaters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Way, way back I posted somewhere about how I dealt with tailgaters (or annoying drivers in general) by glaring into their heads. I don't know how I would locate this thread now. I don't believe it is in this forum either.

Anyways I have been experimenting with a gentler method & it works more effectively, judging by the results I have attained.

Now I simply visualize a beam of white light (sometimes of the orgonite kind) to the person's car or sometimes just surrounding my own. Within seconds, they either back off or change lanes to speed away.

Nifty experiment. I perform it whenever I get irritated by another driver. It definitely takes MUCH less energy than the previous method I used. I got this idea from a dream I had where I was fighting with a witch. I was able to defeat her by shining white light on her & lighting up the surroundings. That killed her. Such a simple concept. Light kills darkness.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I can't think of an easier, less time-consuming, and energy efficient method than ......... slamming the brakes. Works every time.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I know of a better way, Misfit, depending o nthe gun laws in your state.

Questor, you might want to notify the state DOT's about this idea, as being an idiot seems to be a prerequisite for driving nowadays! I'll have to try your way as it seems less expensive than ammo and much less harsh on the ears!

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I know of a better way, Misfit, depending o nthe gun laws in your state.

Which state not matter - I'm not allowed to own/posess/purchase a firearm. People tend to remember the license plate of a brandishing drivers' vehicle. I'de just soon stick with brakes.

Besides, if I don't two-foot the pedals quick enuff in the car I get a free paint job. Is more fun in the truck tho, stick shift, down a gear/dump the clutch and the rear locks up without throttle, gives the appearance of brakes locking up (smoke/skid), but allows me get them closer to hitting before myself hitting the throttle again. I bet they don't get close to other black pickups with a Harley bumper sticker after that!

Misfit

new topics

top topics

join