It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sighting or drunken vision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Allright, if this is the wrong place for this then say so. Im a bit new here, so I may not know everything to perfection.

This odd little episode starts off about a week ago, when my dogs were acting strange. Not 'I smell a rabbit' strange, more like them flattening their ears and growling at the small clump of woods outside my house. After a few days of them barking almost all night and keeping me up, it stopped. Sort of.

Thanking god that I could sleep, I did so. After what I assume is a couple hours, I woke up to see something strange. It looked like a human silouhett, but it was wrong.. Too skinny and the head seemed too large. But I did what I would normally do with someone breaking into my house and clocked it with a peice of rebar that I keep next to my bed for just such a problem.

It didnt make a 'whump' or any kind of sound that flesh should make after that. It made more of a metallic sound, kind of like hitting a wrench to a steel support beam. The damn thing didnt even flinch. It just stood there, and I hit it again. And again. And the fourth time I think I hit its eye, because what I think is an 'alien' let out this kind of glassy sound when I did. My memory kind of trails off from there.

Well, the problem with this whole story is that I had been drinking that night and was somewhat.. Tipsy. That paired with sleeping an hour or so for a couplel days may have just caused a bizarre dream or something of the nature. But my dogs arent loosing their minds any more, and things seem to gotten back to normal. Im trusting the people here to help me figure this out. Drunken fantasy or alien encounter?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nothing turned up broken in your room?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Aside from my rug being wrinkeled up and a dent in my dresser, no. But then again, its fully possible that I just knocked a bottle over or something and it landed behind the dresser.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If you actually hurt a person, they would file a complaint. If you actually did see something 'alien', it's know wonder why they do not present themselves to the public, people throw rocks at them. You may have been given a chance at truth and you failed... or maybe you where just drunk...anyway the news channels conduct fear in the average veiwer day by day... maybe you are just a product of this...no offence whatsoever...seriously...peace.

new topics

top topics

join