It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is a must read for all

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In today's society where computers, gameboy,xbox,etc. are so abundant the kids never seem to go outside and play anymore...deemed "couch potatoes". My Granny always told us"stop vidgeting and go outside and play ...you're just full of "piss and vinegar".... She was right. Kids don't have as many problems as counselors and teachers and psycologists(the list goes on) try to say our children have, they just aren't as active as we were in the old days, plus no one wants to put up with a child who doesn't sit still or act like a tin soldier when prompted to...so the child is deemed to have a mental problem...durg em they say!!!! How about exercise them , that may work....run off some of that "piss and vinegar"lol..gotta love Granny.

Thank you,
Starr

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Starr, me thinks your granny had some good sense. Kids need something to do. Kids have so much energy and they are so busy exploring and getting into things. That's what they do.

And besides, kids grow up, even the wild ones can grow up to be responsible citizens.

How about we let the "med pushers" take their own drugs, since they think the meds are so important, and we'll go on about our lives as usual.

Troy

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy but its not what it seems. They are cruely testing retarded children and trying to improve their brains. Very mean that they disguise this. What you think this is good? wrong. They are "testing" remember that means they DON'T KNOW THE OUTCOME. It could be a drastic failure or it could end up to be something like the "retarded" kid in the stephen king movie 'dream catcher'. creepy i'd say.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Get this,

I saw an antidepressant drug on TV today that could increase thoughts of suicide. I believe that's the way they said it. And they mentioned it right on the commercial.

I'm constantly seeing drug commercials with all these possible side effects, and some side effects are just terrible. And they tell you right on the commercial!

Troy

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join