It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Tayesin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Text Blue
Hi All.
I'm Tayesin and as you can see I am new to this forum.

Currently I am the President of my area's UFO and Paranormal Research Group, which allows me some access to a little interesting information from time to time. Where possible I will gladly share it with you.

Also I am a dedicated sharer of simple methods to get people to their Soul level awareness in order to firstly experience their true nature and secondly to help them meet their Guides directly so that they can access their own answers to their questions. This isn't something that I do in a 'new-age', airt-fairy way, but moreso in a direct, simple and down to earth manner.

I am a single father with one daughter who still pushes my buttons as often as she can, which I suppose also makes me a grumpy old beggar from time to time.

I try as much as possible to not be boxed in by set belief system rules, as I see all such systems as being human creations and therefore very limiting in their ability to allow you to experience anything outside of it's own box. And in a strange way I see that most of the world's societies are filled with people who are 'plugged into a Dream', in an almost Marix kind of way.

I have much to share with you if you are interested, and most of what I do understand comes directly from many hundreds of Soul Journeys with Guidance. The crux of it is always based on this little rule..'Keep it Simple' The reason being that I spent twenty years allowing myself to get lost in the complexities before I learned that any belief is a poor substititute for direct experience!

Also, I am half-way through writting my first book about all the really weird experiences I had from childhood till now, it has been edited by a wonderful old woman and I hope that I will meet someone who may help with the publishing side of the work.

Well, that's a quick run down on me, so thnx to you if got to the end of it.

Love Always.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hey welcome

Im very intrested in UFO's so i look forward to your posts

You will have a great time in here!!!

Asala

Also you might find this helpfull
ITs all about the point system we have here, and what you can do with them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by asala]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Text Blue
Hi All.
I'm Tayesin and as you can see I am new to this forum.

I am a single father with one daughter who still pushes my buttons as often as she can, which I suppose also makes me a grumpy old beggar from time to time.

Also, I am half-way through writting my first book about all the really weird experiences I had from childhood till now, it has been edited by a wonderful old woman and I hope that I will meet someone who may help with the publishing side of the work.

Well, that's a quick run down on me, so thnx to you if got to the end of it.

Love Always.

Welcome to ATS and thank you for posting your interests. It helps us get to know you better.

I have 2 kids age 7 3/4 and 12 and they push my buttons all the time too! My son (12) is so busted this year, his teachers post his class homework assignments on the school's website so he can't get away with saying he doesn't have homework anymore!

I'm a freelance writer (I write non-fiction articles on the history, folklore and use of herbs). I've had a few articles published this year and am working on 3 books. One of the books has been completed and is currently collecting rejection notices (2 from publishers and 2 from literary agents so far). So keep up the positive attitude and I'm sure you'll find a publisher for your book eventually!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
May your direct experience contribute to your well-argued and well-defended beliefs at ATS.

Your intro tells us more about you and your interests than many seen at ATS in the past few weeks.

Congrats!

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome Tayesin.
Try not to 'stretch' the limits here at ATS...looking forward to reading your future postings.

Peace.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Text Blue
Hi All.

Thank You for your warm welcomes, they are very much appreciated.

Asala, thank you for the link on the point system, I will read it and learn.
Ther has been an upsurge in sightings all around the world this year and for a change, most are not just lights in the sky, instead they are defined objects with specific shapes and colours. In the past month I have received over one thousand reports on my desk, so it appears that something is causing this marked rise. Looks like a wait and see approach is needed.

Herblady, thank you for the well wishes with the book. Last year I read about a woman who had 99 rejections for her first book...her hubby hounded her to try one more time and it was accepted !! I find that motivational. I loved the idea of posting the homework, might try and get my daughter's school to do the same thing.
Some day I will move my buttons and that should confuse my girl for at least an hour !!

Masked, in all honesty, I don't really have beleifs as such, only what I learned from experience and that is prone to alteration at all times. So I will not try to argue the toss over what is valid and what is not, coz I'm still learning too and all peoples view of reality is valid, whether I think so or not.

Seeker, there are limits here ?????? Well that puts a damper on things,
Thanks.

Love Always.

new topics

top topics

join