It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Food Network Chef is Your favorite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
my favorite food network chef is Giadda deLaurentis (I wonder if shes any relation to the movie peeps...but I digress). She is the perfect woman. Smart, funny beau8tiful and a greaty cook. My favorite show was either the lasagna rolls or the day she made all the different types of sandwiches.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I love Racheal Ray! I've seen so many blogs and webpages downing her, but I enjoy watching her cook and trying out the meals. One of the websites mentioned that you can't actually prepare the meals in 30 minutes, but if you if she can you can to. I think the only difference is that she may have practiced the dish before hand so she will not make a mistake, her oven heats up a bit faster and all the ingrediants are right there. I don't know, but I love her though!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mauidean
my favorite food network chef is Giadda deLaurentis (I wonder if shes any relation to the movie peeps...but I digress).

Actually she is. Dino De Laurentis is her grandfather I believe. Any guy that gets with her can back up the Brinks truck!

My favorite one to watch is Sandra Lee. She's the blonde with big ............. ...........................assets. My g/f likes to watch her as well so it works both ways.

My favorite cook is the Barefoot Contessa. I try to eat pretty healthy and watching her cook with as much fat as possible is sort of a release for me.

Peace

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I myself get a kick out of Alton Brown.. but for the women.. its:

Giadda deLaurentis Hands down.. her recepies are fairly good and she is very nice on they eye's to watch.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Do I even need to answer?

Iron Chef Sakai!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I like the naked Chef, Myself. Though I'd prefer for him to actually be naked.
Oh well, it's still good.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't think she's on that network, but the unbeatable queen of food has to be Martha Stewart.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
IRON CHEF IS

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'll tell you who isn't my favorite chef. That white haired older gentleman on PBS who was convicted of molesting kids.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok I dont know the guys name or anything, but my girlfriend always watches him and I find myself glued to it sometimes. He looks like a guy off of the Sopranos and he always says.. Lets turn it up a notch!!

Hopefully somebody knows who I'm talking about

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I like Rachel Ray, My wifes is likes Alton Brown.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Ok I dont know the guys name or anything, but my girlfriend always watches him and I find myself glued to it sometimes. He looks like a guy off of the Sopranos and he always says.. Lets turn it up a notch!!

Hopefully somebody knows who I'm talking about

Emmeril? I'm pretty sure thats Emmeril.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
chissler

That would be Emeril Lagasse. He's a great chef and his restaurants are top-notch, but his freakin' catch phrases are old and tired already. They drive me up the wall.

The thing that really sucks is that the phrase "BAM" is basically his calling card now. That's really no big deal, but long before he ever started saying that on TV I'd yell out "BAM" when I would drop a money putt on the golf course. I can't yell that out anymore without sounding like a complete retard.

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I love the food channel and watch it way too much.

Far pure skill it has to be Iron Chef Morimoto, that dude is on another level than the other Iron chefs on the American Version. I also like Iron Chef Sakai from the Japanese show, he always looks really stoned?!?

As for the shows, I like Molto Mario cause he gives so much info on where the dishes and ingredients come from. Rachel Ray and that little Ewok , Emmeril get on my nerves. Oh and Alton Brown is great aswell. The worst show on that network has to be the one with the guy who used to host Double Dare. Its is on constantly and its sucks, what is that called?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I like Paula Deen. It was her show that keyed me onto "drunk chickens"

What a treat they are!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Emeril annoys me beyond all reason, but when he says, "Pork fat rules", he does have a point.

My wife's favorite is Paula Deen. I like Alton Brown.

I used to like "Grillin' & Chillin'" with Bobby Flay and Big Jim McBob (or whatever his name was) just because I was waiting for the day when that little hillbilly would jam a meat fork in Bobby Flay's neck.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't watch the food channel much.
But My sister in law does.
She speaks of the different hosts as if they were family, by first name.
It's a little weird.

BUT NOW..she's discovered the Gem Shopping Network.
She buys in parcels, the expects me to grade, and classify it, stone by stone.

Food Channel was cheaper..

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I used to like "Grillin' & Chillin'" with Bobby Flay and Big Jim McBob (or whatever his name was) just because I was waiting for the day when that little hillbilly would jam a meat fork in Bobby Flay's neck.

I used to love that show. Yeah, Flay is a great cook but he can also be a little 100 lb. condescending prick. He was always cracking on that hillbilly. I'm surprised "Big Jim McBob" (
) never went Leatherface on that little red-headed turd.

edit: Speaking of Flay, has anyone seen his wife? She is a babe of the first order. He's not scoring that chick without a lot of caysh!!! Who says money can't buy love, or at least some arm candy.

Peace

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i forget what his name is but the show is Good Eats. Oh ya, it's Alton Brown!

[edit on 22-12-2005 by fishmaster]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey don't knock emeril he is great and a top notch chief. Watch his daytime show if you do not like the bam bam stuff. Emeril live can get too you though, since he is trying to get a raise out the audience which is not the case on the day time show. His recipes rock although I have had one or two that I did not like but that is the way it is.

And Yes Pork fat rules

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join