It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen or heard of these types of aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello, just wondering if you guys have seen any of the following.

1. A sort of tall, frail, light blue alien with a large head and big, black almond-shaped eyes. The very top of its head folds down into two "lobes," giving the appearance of a... Well, a butt, for lack of a better comparison. These guys are highly advanced and are capable of removing the front part of your face painlessly, then put it back on. They're fond of the color blue, I believe. They're genderless and reproduce asexually. They do not have a digestive system, and rather take in required nutrients from the atmosphere, possibly through the spongy mterial that makes up the lobes on their head. They have shiny bluish black blood. It's thicker than human blood, and leaves black stains.

2. A darker blue alien with a dome shaped head and classic teardrop face. It's eyes are black, but each eye has a small, white pupil. They have males and females. I don' know anything else, except that there's a few of them lying around Area 51, along with the type mentioned above.

3. A short, grayish green skinned alien with large, cat-like eyes. They're retinas are generally grayish-yellow, and they have semi-slits for eyes, like a cross between our eyes and those of a cat. They ahve a slightly pronounced nose, and round, bald heads. They are generally more humane with their experiments, since they seem to do skin/nail/hair samples, and sperm and egg samples. While they're not exactly outright friendly and talkative, they employ anesthesia and will at least answer you if you ask them a question. These are the aliens from Zeta Reticuli that Betty Hill encountered. The emotionless "gray" aliens that supposedly come from there do not exist (at least not as emotionless drones, though there are most likely aliens that look like them) and were simply a product of Bob Lazar's claims, I believe.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I've only hear of the 3rd alien.

Interesting thread

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oregon
. I don' know anything else, except that there's a few of them lying around Area 51, along with the type mentioned above.

Seems like you know a lot more than most people if we were to believe what you've posted.

Where are you getting your info from? That would be a good start here otherwise it's hard to comment on someone's opinion that could of come from anywhere.

Got any more info? I see your a new user so i don't want to sound harsh but it helps when you can give some insight or links to information you present as fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
interesting and all i know is the 3rd type but i remember me and my dad were talking about roswell the incident that happened there an.One of the aliens were talking telepathic to an officer and the officer told them what it said it said like that we were the good kind of aliens or something like that and it said that there were bad aliens out there and there called the grays my dad got it from a documentary

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
To Withdrawn_Depression:
What types of reports about those aliens have you seen? Specifically ones that do not speak of a secret grey/reptillian agenda? Just curious.

To TheShroudOfMemphis:
I understand that you probably don't believe me. That's a good thing, I think. Too many people are believing stories on the internet and from random people who have no reliable sources. As for my sources, it's a joint effort between me and several other people. We find things out seperately through remote vision, and compare notes afterwards. Imagination often gets in the way of remote vison, so we rule out things that don't agree with each other. This leaves us with some holes, but otherwise a decent amount of information. I just want to know is anyone has heard of these types before, not if anyone believes me.

To hardcore14:
I'm not sure if that's a reliable source of information, but thank you for contributing anyway.

new topics

top topics

join