It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Rumsfeld, Wernher von Braun, Hermann Oberth UFO connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I posted this on another forum (mostly debunkers.) It would be interesting to read peoples take here.

www.geocities.com...

Donald Rumsfeld:

"It's hard for me to believe, but I think it's true that my first visit here was a very long time ago, in the early 1960s, when I was a congressman and serving on the House Committee on Science and Astronautics, and came here with Wernher von Braun." -- Donald Rumsfeld at the Seventh Annual Space and Missile Defense Conference.

Symposium On Unidentified Flying Objects, U.S. House of representatives, Committee on Science and Astronautics July 29, 1968.
Members of the Committee on Science and Astronautics: "Donald Rumsfeld, Illinois"

Hermann Oberth:

"we cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped." When asked by whom, he replied, "the peoples of other worlds." (26)
(26) Collyns, Robin, 'Did Spacemen Colonise the Earth? p. 236, Pelham Books, London 1974

"[UFOs] are conceived and directed by intelligent beings of a very high order, and they are propelled by distorting the gravitational field, converting gravity into useable energy.
There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system.."
Source: www.qtm.net...

Wernher von Braun:

Von Braun commented, "We find ourselves faced by powers, which are far stronger than we had hitherto assumed, and whose base is at present unknown to us. More I cannot say at present. We are now engaged in entering into closer contact with those powers, and in six or nine months it may be possible to speak with some precision on the matter." (27)
(27) 'News Europa' Jan 1959

Wernher von Braun at Roswell By Clark C. McClelland:

Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (unnamed, for now) associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back. They did a quick analysis of what they found. He told me the craft did not appear to be made of metal as we know metal on earth. He said it seemed to be created from something biological, like skin. I was lost as to what he indicated, other than thinking perhaps the craft was "alive." The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture. He said it looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes he'd seen several times at White Sands. His inspection of the debris had even him puzzled: very thin, aluminum colored, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong. The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit.

"Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue." -- Dr. Carol Rosin spokesperson for Wernher Von Braun last years of his life.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Some interesting quotes, some I'd heard before, some I hadn't. I always thought Dr. Carol Rosin way qutie vague on the Disclosure Project and sounded like she had more to say, but didn't.

Would be interested to see what EarthSister has to say about the supposed fake attack from space, and whether real aliens (assuming they exist) intend to do anything about this...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I won't get into 9/11 and 7/7 but just look at what you see in the intertainment business about the aliens. War of the Wolrds = not peaceful, Speilbergs abduction series = not good guys, the new V series, NASA shooting at a comet (seems laughable now but could be an early indicator.)
What have we heard in the news, the latest scare tactic propaganda? NUCLEAR THREAT NUCLEAR THREAT NUCLEAR THREAT, the UN shooting down Rumsfelds plan to weaponize space.
You do the math.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
"NASA shooting at a comet"

i.e. Wernher von Braun prediction on the weaponize space to stop astroids after a period of terrorism and Nuclear threats by terrorist.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What I think you are eluding to is that people like Rumsfeld and Von Baun know the aliens agenda, and it is that an attack is eminent?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but yes Von Braun has knowledge for sure as do many others like George Bush senior. But I think they are taking a defensive stance and probably do not know for sure why they are here.

I would think if the aliens wanted to invade they would have done it already before we become advanced enough to defend ourselves. On the other hand, I don’t think they are here to help us either. If that were true, they are doing a lousy job of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
what if they are here helping us, how bad would we be with out them

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Donald Rumsfeld is the real life equivalent of the Cigarette Smoking Man from The X Files

He is everywhere.

I have noticed that goverment officials were a lot more talkative regarding UFOs in the 50s and early 60s. After that came the familiar "deny everything and cover it up" stage.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well done compilation of important propulsion Scientists of the foundation.
Very-well-done !

Dallas

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Donald Rumsfeld knows a lot about UFOs. I've always known that. The Disclosure Project said Rumsfeld and Cheney both know a lot about UFOs.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
What I think you are eluding to is that people like Rumsfeld and Von Baun know the aliens agenda, and it is that an attack is eminent?

If you read the testimony he states that's the premise, these so called threats are all based on a LIE.

I would think if the aliens wanted to invade they would have done it already

You don't say?

new topics

top topics

join