It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did They Get That Rash Of SARS....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
when N.Korea started talking about nuclear war in the summer of 2003?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
odd that the time in my first post was the month i was born and the minute i was born. thingsthat make you go hmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well I think it was CLEARLY the US conducting super double secret biological war experiments on those poor North Koreans. Of course, this was just a test for our upcoming attacks on Iran, Syria, China - hell, any country with oil or a military budget - which of course is really action being taken by a secret group of corporations. The corporations want to destroy the world for money see, because they are evil, corporate, and all kinds of corporationy.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the US was killing a million babies this very second, under the direction of corporations...and Bush of course. Yeah...Bush - it's his fault!

(sarcasm directed at all of the silly posts that will soon follow)

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by arawak420
odd that the time in my first post was the month i was born and the minute i was born. thingsthat make you go hmmmmm.

Exactly. I would be seriously surprised if anything major has happened in recent history without something else that was big (and sometimes related) going on. The reason all of these conspiracy theories start up is that people are unwilling to believe in coincidences. Think about it, had the SARS thing happened at any other point, would there have been nothing major that could have implied there was US involvement (talking politically, haven't seen any evidence for this)?

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We have been told that SARS originated from China because of poor sanitary practices between livestock and humans etc. however, I believe SARS was/is militarized weapon leaked deep from within Red China's labratories.

I think it was the opposite, it's purpose was to spread to North America via Toronto Canada.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
it didn't leak to other places that much. i remember very well in the summer of 2003 n.koreas presdent talking about nuclear war with us, and then about 3 weeks alter they had the biggest break out of SARS..

"people are unwilling to believe in coincidences." that is cause coincidence is for the non-beleivers as everything is meant to happen for a reason. like looking up at the clock out of know where and noticing your birthdate, or seeing a number that coincides with something deep, dear and true within your life.

do you think the date 9-11 was choosin out of pure coincidence upon attacking the US? 9=judgment and 11=revelation. reveling itself upon us and judging us at the same time.
my fathers birthday adds up to 9 and my mothers birthday adds up to 11. they are both born in september and we live in the US. my father born on 9-2-1951 and my mother 9-22-1951 see the 2's in the picture11= 1+1=2. they are born exactly 20 days apart 9+11=20 or 9-11=2.
20+2=22 the day my mother was born or the 22 could be the day my father was born 9-2-1951 and the day i was born 8-2-1972. the woman is the owner of the mans soul. i feel this was a spritual attack as well as a physical. the day of attack was specifically choosen. and my father is black as night and my mother is white as a transparent ghost.

i know i got off topic of the SARS, but it was the coincedent statement that strayed me off topic

forwerd with knowledge my friends

top topics

join