It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have the earth divided between them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When thinking about my supposed abduction experiences and my sleep paralizys experiences, I am asking if it could be a possibility that many races have divided the earth into different geographical locations which they each control solely? The reason I ask is that I often get a abduction experience, or a sleep paralizys experience(which I belive is a side-effect of an abduction) the first night after I arrive in a new location. In my work I have travelled some sournd the world, and I often get an experience the same night I come to a new place. It can also happend when I travel to a new location inside the same nation also. So I figure that they can perhaps detect me coming into their "juristiction" and exaining me the first night.
For you who have not read my blog I can tell you that I have had experiences since I was a child.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i suppose it's possible, they're apparantly many different species in contact with earth, like the reptillians, grey's etc, so i suppose it is possible that they each have there own "geographical location", as for your experiences, i'm not sure what it is that's happening.

join