It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

::Unexplained Photo from India::

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I've seen this photo on several sites over the years, and the story ranges from "this is an alien" to "this is a decomposing guy in a ravine". This is the supposed real story, edited a bit to make the English better:

From TheFunnyPage:

Bashar writes, "This is a true story in Ras el Khaimah, United Arab Emerates. This picture has been released as a police report evidence in the UAE. The story is that a young man went in the caves in Ras el Khaimah to take pictures in caves known to be deserted, with a friend. He had been warned not to go. The person who had been with him called the police saying he had seen his friend's flash go off and then his friend screamed. He called his friend but never got an answer and got scared that he'd fallen so went to the police. A few hours later they found the man in the cave dead and the single picture found in his camera is this one."

Credit to: TheFunnyPage

Posted on ATS by: Zeta_101, your fellow ATSer.
"ATS, What can you find?"

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
nope.
NOT unexplained...and NOT from India. Both points wromg there sorry.

This is a pic of a wax figure in a tourest cave spot in South America.....I am unsure the mysterious caves name but its been on this site before.

Its not a real critter, folks can go stand by the wax figure and have there pics taken. It is lit with colored lights, and the pic your showing us is a postcard type pic advertising the South American caves. Plus it looks like it has been bent at some point. There are clearer, cleaner versions of this SAME pic on this site.

It is however a representation of the infamous Chupacabra.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
this is a now famous carving in a place called Cheddar Caves

Mystery solved - ever seen this Photo?

I'm debunking this photo!!!

Chupa Picture?

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Case Closed.

top topics

join