It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email I will send monthly to gov email addresses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What should I add, delete, or change.

Wikopedia.org

Project Northwoods - Operation Northwoods or Northwoods was code name for a U.S. Department of Defense draft memorandum outlining potential false flag actions, under the Cuban flag.

Operation Gladio - The main aim of Operation Gladio was to counter a possible invasion by the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact of Western Europe through sabotage and guerrilla warfare behind enemy lines. NATO feared the fact that Soviet Union possessed a vast superiority in conventional military power. It was feared that Western Europe and NATO could not hope to defeat the Red Army in a direct conflict without resorting to the use of nuclear weapons.

...Its clandestine "cells" were to stay behind (hence the name) in enemy controlled territory and to act as resistance movements, conducting sabotage, guerrilla warfare and assassinations, as well as other clandestine, non-conventional resistance, such as "false flag operations" and terror attacks were considered.

------------------------------------------

So now that we know that it's possible, has been attempted twice -- once failed, once successfull -- we can move on.

Let me just ask this: Have you ever wondered why those 3 buildings imploded? Doesn't it seem fishy? How many times have you heard of a major skyscraper imploding from a fire?

The official story goes like this. Terrorist took over planes with box cutters, ran them into buildings, some support beams were taken out (in buildings 1 & 2), jet fuel started fires, the fires burned hot because of office supplies (not the jet fuel), and the steel became forgable and began to bend inward -- keep in mind the original story was that jet fuel ran down the elevator shafts, but this was disproven by the fact that jet fuel would have burned too quickly.
Another tidbit that's funny but you'd never see on the news. The original "smoking gun" was that a passport was found of one of the hijackers. The passport actually flew out of the guys pocket, out of plane, through the fires, and landed on a new york city street. He was named a hijacker. It turns out this guy wasn't on the flight or in the city, and he's still alive.

Consider this. Towers 1 & 2 were over-engineered to withstand multiple jumbo jet impacts. But over looking that fact, doesn't the fact that they imploded seem odd? People spend their lives in demolition learning how to implode buildings. The official story says that the towers were burning so hot that the steel was forgable. Yet, there is document proof of figherfighters just before the collapse saying that there were only small pockets of fire left and that they should be able to contain it with a couple of lines. There are also pictures of people standing in the IMPACT hole leaning against this "hot" steel towards the latter hours.

And then there is building 7. The building you never hear about. It caught fire at 4 pm. The towers were hit and had all collapsed before noon. 4 pm. No one attempted to put the fire out because of the huge amount of life lost already -- and thank god. Mayor Giuliani has been on the record as saying that he was told minutes before tower 7 collapsed to pull back because, well, it was about to collapse. The owner of the building, Larry Silverstine, said on a PBS document -- "We decided to pull it. So we pulled it, and watched the building collapse". Pull is the basic term used in demolitions when actually bringing the building down. Since no one was in the building, and there was nothing to "pull" but the building itself, many people believe that he slipped up when saying that on the PBS documentary.

And that was just a quick overview of the discrepancies with the buildings.

Another tidbit that's funny but you'd never see on the news. The original "smoking gun" was that a passport was found of one of the hijackers. The passport actually flew out of the guys pocket, out of plane, through the fires, and landed on a new york city street. He was named a hijacker. It turns out this guy wasn't on the flight or in the city, and he's still alive.

-------------------------------

Then there are the drills. I've heard that during Gladio and other operations, drills were used as a cover. I have not verified this though.

I have, however, verified that there was a drill on 7/7 and on 9/11 (7/7 being the recent london bombings obviously) that there were drills for the exact same attacks, at the same times, and the same places. During 9/11, norad was running drills for hijacking of planes. During 7/7, a drill was being run for the bombing of subways. In both instances, the time of the drill and the attack coincide.

Quite a coincidence to say the least.

-------------------------------

I would like to add that all I have mentioned are facts. There are other facts that I left out, but mostly to keep this as short as possible and to the point. I did my best to leave out opinions and conjecture.

Let me ask one last question. What exactly about 9/11 being terrorists can you state as fact? Clinton was investigated for not being able to keep his zipper up... what harm could possibly come out investigating this?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by white4life420
Let me ask one last question. What exactly about 9/11 being terrorists can you state as fact? Clinton was investigated for not being able to keep his zipper up... what harm could possibly come out investigating this?

Exactly! I havnt seen any evidence that terrorists did 9/11, and didnt Osama not admit to doing 9/11? If he did he would probobly tell the truth, because it sounds crazy, but he would probobly want to be known for it. Im not saying our government did it, but they may have, because we dont know, but it sure looks like they arent telling the truth about everything. Why would they not tell the truth if they were not hiding something? Some people may say "to hide it from terrorists", but there were things they didnt have to hide from terrorists like a clear video of a 757 hitting the pentagon. They showed the 757s hitting the WTC. I could go on and on, but Im too lazy.

And about the Clinton thing. There are even less importaint things then the Clinton inncident that the news makes a big deal about, like the Michael Jackson case. What is more importaint? investigating 9/11 which killed around 3000 people or a guy who toutched little kids in their no-no areas? Id say 9/11.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm in the process of writing several FOIA requests demanding to know who exactly ordered or permitted the removal of vital forensic evidence from the WTC and Pentagon crime scenes.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigPimpin

Originally posted by white4life420

Exactly! I havnt seen any evidence that terrorists did 9/11, and didnt Osama not admit to doing 9/11? If he did he would probobly tell the truth, because it sounds crazy, but he would probobly want to be known for it.

well he first came on a recording stating he wasn't part of what happened. then i'm not sure how far in between another recording came out stating he did and it's debated if it was really him in the video

a lot of inconsistencies indeed, yet all we got was a nice paper weight book report that really didn't answer the big questions.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you, regardless of whether any of that is valid, but no credible researcher would be caught dead using wikipedia they'd quickly find themselves in the unemployment line. Thus, for the US Government to pay any heed to it is ludicrous.

top topics

join