It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan for humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Heres a piece I cut out of Filers Files. I think its worth a read. My question is: if they come, what kind of treatment can we expect? benevolente(sp) or are we in for a "Heep O Trouble""

ALIEN PLAN FOR HUMANS - Information from Abductees
Michael Menkin's website contains the following remarkable information from abductees that is worth considering: There will be some kind of final event or invasion. Many abductees will participate in the event and perform tasks that the aliens have trained them to do. According to one abductee, it takes two pilots to control one alien spacecraft. The aliens are short on pilots so they are training abductees to pilot their spacecraft during the final event! One abductee, a woman in her mid fifties, is being trained to rescue aliens on the ground during the event, so the aliens must be considering that they will meet resistance for whatever they plan to do. An abductee in England reported that large groups of abductees are taken to some kind of meeting center and receive a presentation about the aliens' plans for the future, which includes a climatic event. Aliens will take all of the children they are working with at their final act. The parents of several child abductees reported this information. Here's what an alien/human hybrid telepathically told an abductee as reported in his book, The Threat by David M. Jacobs, Ph.D.

"And he's saying to me that, 'You know how you have memories?'
And I'm saying like, 'What do you mean, memories?'
He's saying, 'You know how you remember your father, your mother, your sister, the birthday parties?'
I think he's giving me an example and I'm saying yes.
And he goes, 'Someday people who are like you will not have those memories either. They'll be like me.' Like him meaning.
And I'm saying, 'What do you mean by that?'
He's saying, 'Don't you understand that?'
I said no, or rather, I don't say no, I just shake my head. And then again he tells me to listen.
He says, 'There will be only one purpose for you. You won't have memories like you do now.'
I'm asking him like, 'You mean me?' He goes, 'No, the people who will come after you.'
I don't know what he means by that.
He's asking me, 'Are you understanding?'
I'm shaking my head like I don't. I'm asking him, 'They're not going to take me away, are they?'
And he's saying, 'They don't need to take you away. They will come.'
I don't know what he means by this. Again I ask him what are they doing.
He looks down and he looks up at me again and he lifts his arm up. He is saying something like, 'Do you see this?'
And I say, 'What, your arm?'
He goes, 'Never mind.'
I said, 'No, tell me. Tell me. What are the aliens doing?'
And he's saying all they're interested in, that no matter what happens at all, is that they control."

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
" I think its worth a read. My question is: if they come, what kind of treatment can we expect? benevolente(sp) or are we in for a "Heep O Trouble""

I would disagree, the questions are myriad. Are they here? Do you believe contactees like this who have time and again made claims that turn out to be bunk? Are we not in a whole heep o trouble already with the bug eyed greys going round abducting and mutilating, implanting and cross breeding?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Given that the aliens seem to have been around since ancient times why do we think they pose any threat at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There would seem to be many points and counter points to any arguement you put up in UFOlogy, with much contary evidence.

I seriously do not believe any threat is imminent with the exception of that of the US military-industrial complex and the other forces that are allied with it.

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Cassini I fully agree, I just posted this for a discussion. My own thoughts on the subject are: If they wanted to whack us they would have already. I have read so many "The Sky is Falling" articles with regards to this theme that I find it hard to focus. There are milions of "What if" situations to this theme, maybe with this thread we can exchange theories and possabilities.

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well, I have serious doubts about any info that is 'telepathically" taught by an 'alien-human hybrid' to some guy selling books... Sounds too much like the contactee farces (which were funded by the government, in some cases) from the late 50s to be true...

The only thing these tales can produce is discrimination against abductees in the event that aliens do show themselves one day.

Perhaps abductees do have a mission, but it is more likely to be as translators or ambassadors of some type than as enemy agents or spaceship pilots...

This story also sounds fake because it makes the human race sound greater than the aliens. In essence, it is saying that only humans can conquer humanity, and that we should feel good, in a way, because the aliens are 'inferior' to us somehow. They need us to pilot their ships, for instance... well, that just sounds like human ego, there.

In case you guys have never met or seen pictures of abductees... most hardly fit the definition of crack warriors, physically speaking. Sure, they COULD be used as unwitting sabotaeurs... But how can a housewife from Toledo, Ohio, infiltrate NORAD?

This is just paranoia... and the type that will make things worse than they need to be on the day we make first (official/public) contact.

new topics

top topics

join