It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic "Crystal Nights"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Are we sliding down a slippery slope into a religious World war will no end. With each new attack we take a step closer to an Islamic "Crystal Night" that will make the historic Nazi version look like a picnic. What will the breaking point be? What will cause our society to snap, and begin to put Islam to the sword? Has God forsaken us all?

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Silent Professional]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You seem to be looking forward to that.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silent Professional
Are we sliding down a slippery slope into a religious World war will no end.
What will the breaking point be?
What will cause our society to snap, and begin to put Islam to the sword?
Has God forsaken us all?

Yes.
It's a slope, there is no breaking point, just a slow, downward grade.
9/11/01 was our Krystal Nacht- Islam is on the sword.
If you believe in God, it sure could seem like that.

Krystal Nacht was the start of things in 1933.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It frightens me. I looking at history and wondering if we are repeating those same mistakes.

We have Britians tighten its grip on its muslim population. New deportation rules, shoot on sight orders, and banning political parties. With every new act, more gasoline is put of that fire.

Have we become the modern day Romans?

It frightens me to imagine that Osma will use a tactic nuke in a major city if he can obtain one.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silent Professional
Are we sliding down a slippery slope into a religious World war will no end. With each new attack we take a step closer to an Islamic "Crystal Night" that will make the historic Nazi version look like a picnic. What will the breaking point be? What will cause our society to snap, and begin to put Islam to the sword? Has God forsaken us all?

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Silent Professional]

What type of crap is this? this is pure hate....can things like this even be posted? its a 'kill a muslim thread'....ppl like you are the trash of society...get a life, deny ignorance, dont accept it buddy!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
How is this thread racist? I agree a religous war has started and it frightens the dickens out of me to even fathom where it may lead. If Osama(or his underlings if he's dead) get ahold of a WMD and use it on the Americans what will they do? Will America start nuking "the most likely suspects" without being absolutely sure? Probably. Frankely that this is happening is not very surprising too me, I never had a high opinion of Humanities collective wisdom, on a 3-18 scale for Intelligence I'd say it's around a 18 as for wisdom that's a 3.

What will cause our society to snap, and begin to put Islam to the sword?

One nuke and the west will declare a new Crusade.

Has God forsaken us all?

What god......

[edit on 8-8-2005 by sardion2000]

top topics

join