It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIVIL WAR 2061

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Since this don't fit in the normal games forum, figured this was next best location. This is a BTS based topic, that I hope some ATS Titor aware people will find of interest. This type of game is a board game, very simular to Fortess America. Following is a small section of the detailed history that goes along with the war game.

The Futuristic Story

Over the past 60 years the federal government has acted irrationally. This has caused unease, upheaval, and anger among all Americans. Natural disasters have caused further upheaval. As a result, the moral and social fabric of the country is in tatters. The religious and opportunistic spirit of the nation also has declined. But Americans still have hope. Americans still have something to fight for, something deep within each of them.

Well, it was interesting to me at least, even if this thread only gets views and no actual replies. As is normal for the majority of my posts, no biggie though just goes to show, there isn't much to say. Before I go though, I would like to know if anyone has heard of this previous to my posting it.

Ok, since you were patient enough to read this far, here is the link;
Board game

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maybe I should have called it a "bored" game...
Guess if it isn't on a game system or computer no one is interested, oh well. It could be that no one likes me...

:bnghd:

*Wanders off to get

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I played it at one of my friend's houses a couple weeks ago. Board games are the greatest thing there is!

Besides, you did post this in a REALLY slow forum.

new topics

join