It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some help from you “Googlemasters”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hello all,

I drive by this place each morning that has me intrigued to the nth degree. It’s a plain building in an office park, painted tan all over and about 10,000 square feet in size. There are no windows at all and only one single, plain as day, steel door in front (also painted tan). On either side of the door are two giant artillery shells as decorations standing up pointing to the sky. These things must be 4 feet high each. The only mark that indicates anything at all is a rectangle, bright red plaque on the door with 5 gold stars on it. It has an eerie “Communist” Russia feel to everything.

The area does have some defense contractors and such, but there are a lot of game software developers around as well, so this could be anything.

All I know as absolute fact is the address, nothing more.

How, without really working at it, can I find out about this place with only the address?

[edit on 5-8-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You could try walking in. And you probably could find ou with just the address, google it, white page it, do something

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
You could try walking in. And you probably could find ou with just the address, google it, white page it, do something

Um...Im not going to walk in, and I have created this post because I was unable to find it on my own. Thus the asking for help.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you consider really looking for it.

If it were me, and my curiousity was killing me, I would go to the public library, grab a Polk directory (if you're not familiar with this book, just ask the librarian for it) and look up the address to get their phone number.

Then I would call them and see how they answered. And then say 'Oh so sorry, I must have the wrong number'.

It's a start, anyways.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, what's the address? Where is this place?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
8 Mercer Rd, Natick MA

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You're probably better off with a paper source, as Duzey suggested. You could definitely try searching for the address, and/or using it to find a phone number and using that.

Google Maps will show you the sky above it!

P.S. - Awesome avatar, Kaga!

[edit on 8/5/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, I came round with this, which if the same address, says its a WW2 museum.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I agree with Dream. Ive done some trudging through info and it seems to be a Museum

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Although I cant say it isnt a museum, it certainly doesnt look like it.

This place is located in an office park, no public access type buildings at all, entirly corporate type. And I never see more than a car or two out front.

If I were building a museum, it certainly would not look like this or be located where it is.

I wonder if they are using the label "museum" as a generic catergory for legal purposes? I am not suggesting anything super secret here, but its hard for me to believe its a traditional museum.

Thanks for the help guys.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
According to what I've found, it is a private museum that requires advance booking and will not accept walk ups. It seems they are trying to hide their actual location. They have an administrative office located elsewhere in Natick. The museum is linked here.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thats awsome work guys. I never had any idea. I work just a few door down fom this place. Ill need to make an appointment someday when my son is old enough to appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join