It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chem-trail aerosol operation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
why would the government do this? is it an effort to control its' people?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I know some people use images like the ones you posted as proof of the government spraying some type of chemical over the people but how are these “lines” different from normal everyday contrails?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i realize above top mods pinned a thread all about chemtrails, but the question remains...why?

I'm still a noob to the entire 'chemtrail' conspiracy/project so hopefully a more seasoned member can give both you and I the info we seek.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My last post was a respectful discreet attempt at telling you that the government isn’t spraying the people with chemicals and that the lines in the photos are only contrails.

I don’t believe there is any further proof of the chemical theory beyond images. Personally I find it difficult to jump to the conclusion that the lines aren’t normal contrails and are really some chemical cocktail the government is spraying on the population based solely on photographs.

Maybe as you say someone else will be able to add some valuable information to your discussion.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
2 yrs ago a friend of mine that is an air frame mechanic, was asked to check an engine on one of the dc 10`s that make the contrails that dont disappear, he found a hose that came to the engine that he had never seen before and should not have been there. When he asked about it, the pilot told him not to worry about, forget about it, when he inquired further, he was fired. If it was nothing why would he be fired? Most contrails disappear after a few minutes, the ones like posted above, do not, the spread out, become cloud like and expand. It has been noted that the populated areas that have had these contrails, have reported a large increase in illness and health issues. Will post link when I find it. WHo knows, could be weather control, they have been over death valley a number of times, and this year death valley has recieved more rain the first part of the year than all of last year, just speculation mind you, but, seems suspicious to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Vass, in a word, your story is B.S.

And it is just a rehash of the old “airline mechanic” hoax letter, that has been circulating around for years.

www.worldnewsstand.net...

Someone pulled one over on you, admit it.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Howie, no bs, never heard of the letter, this guy is ex military, and what would he have to gain by lying, seriously. And what would I have to gain by plagerzing an old story? So I can get ten ATS points for posting?
I dont think so. Think what you will howie, no ones forcing you to

apc

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Vass, It's BS because:
A: Just speculation, but Im guessing noone said anything of the sort to you. As with most "A friend of mine once said..." stories, this is a tale most likely told to you by someone else, who said they had this friend..
B: The whole persistant contrail argument is completely negated by meteorological fact.
And C: Your other arguments are the standard chem nonsense that simply doesnt hold up to reality.

LooseLipsSinkShips: the mind control theory is one of the more exotic bits of paranoia that has come from the chemtrail notion. The only one that even fits common sense is weather modification, however the evidence simply isn't there.
As far as "The Government" being involved, one must ask, "Who's government?"
Persistant contrails (the foundation for the belief in chemtrails) are a global phenomena, and have been ever since aircraft have been capable of flying above 15,000ft.
These ideas are propogated by the current, and increasing, level of distrust many people, of all nations, have for the US Federal Government. They are based in fiction, motivated by reality. Kinda like Santa Clause to 6 year olds.

dh

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It's a waste of time trying to discuss chemtrails here
All you will buy is a plethora of deniers immediately trying to down your views and understanding and engagement in circular argument
See this occurring again and again
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
It's a waste of time trying to discuss chemtrails here
All you will buy is a plethora of deniers immediately trying to down your views and understanding and engagement in circular argument

dh, its just that most people require more than a few photos of contrails at 30,000 feet to constitute proof of some government conspiracy to spray the American people with a mysterious chemical to control their thoughts.

If you have any further information or proof to offer in support of the chemical trail theory please post it in this thread.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
They do have things called chembusters that are supposed to dissperse the chemtrails, and even if they are just contrails, it would make for a nice blue sky, especialy around areas where the sky can become a solid white from the things.

Chembuster how to
A friend and I are going to make one to see if there is any truth to the design.

I cite the below picture as possible proof of it working, if there is any sane meterological explination for the holes in the clouds, I'm all ears.

If its a flop, it will make a nifty lawn ornament, just polish up the pipes and put some vines on them, its a perfect addition to any ATSers garden!

I have found pictures of a checkerboard pattern between 500 meters and a kilometer wide over the nevada desert, supposed to be a sprayed antenna for something like HARRP, the stuff sprayed in that wouldn't be healthy at all to breath in, and would provide a likely explination for some chemtrail patterns. (will post when I find it)

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intel5

if there is any sane meterological explination for the holes in the clouds, I'm all ears.

Here is a hole gallery of them

along with the "meterological explination" (sic)

Some more info here also.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wahey! The old crew back together: dh, HowardRoark, vass. Ah, it's like old times *wipes tear from eye* If only OTS could join us....

Well anyway, my friend is a pilot (ex-military, obviously) and he told me that he once had look at a plane and couldn't find any spraying equipment at all!

He complained to his boss, asking why they weren't spraying the population with chemtrails (he's in the Illuminati and a firm believer in spraying chemicals from commercial airlines to supress the population), and they sacked him. Outrageous if you ask me.

BTW, he also told me that chembusters are useless as the military has developed chembusterbusters which nullify their action. I think someone needs to make a chembusterbusterbuster to fight back. Though of course the military, being devious as they are, will develop a chembusterbusterbusterbuster, and then....OK I'll stop now.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
And don't you just love when the Insane Cloud Posse (ICP) comes back, spewing the same old lies. After how many years, the ICP has yet to bring forth any provable facts.

It is amazing that they still twist the old stories, like Vass just did, and figure nobody would be the wiser. Sorry Vass, Howard was right, your story is a bunch of BS!

-Traveler

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have some interesting pics of contrails/chemtrails whilst on holiday. I admit I have NEVER seen so many of these features in my life. I saw an abnormally high number of various designs in major tourist places such as Venice, in Italy, other places in Italy, Euro Disneyland in France, and other major places in France.

This pic was taken above Euro Disneyland in France.

This pic was taken in Italy

[edit on 7-8-2005 by sugeshotcha]

top topics

join