It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay I know I am not new here anymore but I need another introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay well I'm here in my house with a different IP address with my T3 program that tracks what i'm doing turned off since they are with a university that gives money for people who do serveys but I don't want them to see this. That's my last thing I want.

I know there are some usual characters around here but could somebody please tell me what exactly has changed around here? I could shed some sense into rumors but telling all of our millitary secrets is not exactly in my best interests but I'm sure that there are other things to talk about on these forums.

I would like for people on this topic to tell me, NWObringer, exactly what events I need to know about for some changes in my future in my account I should be aware about since your forums must have changed from before.

Look I also have been in a really good mood ever since my all week baseball camp so please don't ruin mine after starting flamewars, okay?

[edit on 4-8-2005 by NWObringer]

[edit on 4-8-2005 by NWObringer]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Okay I also will change my just plainly aweful avatar I have for me. That looks just plain stupid.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Call me impatient but I am a busy man and I have friends to talk to later on tonight and I just came by here to stop to check on how things have been going. You may not remember me but I used to go here as much as I could but while i may have not posted very informed posts about some conspiracies I think I have more experience now, besides I'm more older than I used to be.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You're afraid of my username aren't you? Look I'm just excited to be here again if you don't want some common sense than you can let me go because I have turned into a person who thinks there are more things in life than conspiracies ever since I have been around other people. I'm not going to be a whistleblower then try to end every argument by posting then not having enough time to return my other post anymore I'm only 16 you shouldn't expect me to make mind blowing posts which bring mindblowing truths.

I'm only here to track conspiracies that interest me like everybody else is... is there anything wrong with getting an introduction? I haven't been to a real forum in like 3 years so I'm sorry that I really am not behaving appropriately to whoever is here.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's kinda hard to answer your question as I don't know what was here when you last posted. I'd say ATSNN(news forum), Politics@, The newsletter. Ignorance Denied. Welcome back.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Allright
thanks for welcoming me back aboard. I feel so much better than before I really hope to become informed again because so many shady things have been happening in news lately that I just can't believe all of them so I need to have a different viewpoint to make important decisions in my life.

new topics

top topics

join