It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summarizing it all up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity...

What does everyone believe in reference to the WHOLE conspiracy(s)?
Please, no critics
, just your own thought

My opinion:

The main points I agree with.
1.)Bible Code
2.)NWO
3.)Jesuit Order dominating all orders of Knighthood
4.)2006 WWIII.
5.)*unrelated* but important, the current existence of Quezalcoatl, or some other pteradon; and the existence of Nessie, and other deep sea, ancien marine life...

IN 2006, WWIII will begin caused by Saddam's flight to Syria. The four key players will be The US, Japan, China, and Syria. I'm hoping we're allies with Japan becaue if we're not, we can forget PSX2. By 2007, Bush (who will get reelected) will control the World with the NWO. The Jesuit Oder is most likely closely affiliated with the NWO. Controlling the world's largest religion will help
That;s about it.

I've considered adding in the Biblical Tribulation, The AntChist siezing power in 2005 (year of next Presidential inaguation) By 2012 (Mayan year for the end of the world), Christ has come, fought the war, and Earth is destroyed. Man will never reach Mars...

- Tassadar

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
1) The bible code can't be the work of differents lunatics from different place over the world, so I think it must be based on some truth, althought I haven't read much about it.

2) NWO - I'm not sure everyone have a good grasp has to what's really going on behind the curtains, but something is going on...Just not sure what..or how..

3) Won't comment about religious stuff, due to lack of knowledge and interest

4) Not sure a "world war" will happens, at least, not anything like our elder used to see back then, in the previous 2 war.

5) I TOTALY believe lots of deep marine life, and probably other kind of life, are yet to be discovered.

But hey, don't worry, we won't die in 2012

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
the illuminati exsist, not the real illuminati, just a group of people really control the world.

ufo's are probably top secret craft, owned by the usa, uk, russia ...they probably got the technology from the (nazis) ect ect, reverse engineered alien craft..

the exsistance of spirits ect ect, is covered up by the goverment who know what they are...

there is a conspiracy to make one currency...

the un is tottally 100% corrupt, the headquarters is built on rockerfellas land for christ sakes..

space travel is alot better than they let on.

blah blah blah.. i could go on all day...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
O belive in all you say tasadar cept for the bible code. But the other stuff is exactly what i belive alil scary. How bout you start 4 different thread one on each of your subjects an dwe can dicus em there

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
1.)Bible Code
Possibly, it has to mean something.

2.)NWO
I have no idea

3.)Jesuit Order dominating all orders of Knighthood
Ditto

4.)2006 WWIII.
It's the future, it has not happened and can not be foretold. It could happen, I guess.

5.)Current existence of Quezalcoatl, or some other peradon; and the existence of Nessie, and other deep sea, ancien marine life...
There must be many species and strange creatures in the sea that we've never seen, so yes, possibly.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Zzub]

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well, actually, there already are several threads on these topics...

1.) Bible Code

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These sites have some great info....
cs.anu.edu.au...
www.bible-codes.org...
www.quantgen.com...

You may purchase the software here...(72 bucks, don't get it unless you know Hebrew)
www.research-systems.com...

Movin' on...
2.)New World Order

Well, sry people, but we have a HUMONGOUS forum for this topic

These site's are alright, but just read around ATS if you want to learn something
educate-yourself.org...
conspiracy.freewebspace.com...

Item number 3...
3.) The Jesuit Order

Unfortunately, this topic is often left in the dark on ATS, here are a few threads though, not real descriptive...funny,. one of the mods is a Jesuit, hehe
The Kennedy Assasination

There aren't many sites, but this one decribes the Jesuit General perfectly...

4.)2006 WWIII

Kind of goes along with the Bible Code, threads here:

5.) The living Dinosaurs...?

Listing the HUNDREDS of threads would take forever, literally...
Just check out the Cryptozoology forum

Just talk about them on there...
- Tassadar

top topics

join