It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Does any one remeber how those israeli athletes got killed in the olympics by a palestinian group called black spetember in the 70's? is it just coincidental that 11 israleis got killed by palestinians called black september? and then we had this huge event happen call september 11? could it be revenge from the israelis? or terrorists?

[edit on 2-8-2005 by q_ball]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
That's really not a theory but more of a wonder. Also you left out the 9 part of 11 that happened. 9/11. But what is it with numbers anyhow ? There will alway's be number's of everything but I don't think numbers really mean much. I think the conspirators who flew into the WTT were the real thing. That actually was a conspiracy conspired by Osama Bin Lauden. I think it would be refreshing to for once blame the real conspirators instead of America, Bush and so on.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
the nine is september i guess...black september group...it owuld be interesting if i can get a figure on the amount of terrorists involved.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
oh ya well check this out its strange that 9/11 is exactly like calling the cops 911 wowwow

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER
That actually was a conspiracy conspired by Osama Bin Lauden. I think it would be refreshing to for once blame the real conspirators instead of America, Bush and so on.

Funny thing is that you never have terrorism ithout the cause comming forth and claiming that they did it and why. This has never happened. Osama has never claimed 911. Never. There was a video found that had ome guy claiming 911 during the invasion of Afghanistan, but it was proven that this was not Osama. The mainstream media just conveniently left that out, they aired the video over and over but when later it was proven false not one of the came forth and told the public.

Also Islamic terrorism knows it is detrimental to its cause to attack the country they are trying to get the attention of. It is done on that countrie military bases abroad and to its allies, but they know better than to inflame the target country with resolve and anger that would result in military action against them.

Four aircraft were highjacked in september by Islamic terrorists. This was on september 12, 1970 and flown to Jordan and blown up there. So the government knew this was something that happens, but just after 911 they claimed they could never imagine something like this could happen. Why did they lie?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Funny thing is that you never have terrorism ithout the cause comming forth and claiming that they did it and why. This has never happened. Osama has never claimed 911. Never. There was a video found that had ome guy claiming 911 during the invasion of Afghanistan, but it was proven that this was not Osama. The mainstream media just conveniently left that out, they aired the video over and over but when later it was proven false not one of the came forth and told the public.

I've brought this up with Blubber before, but I don't think he gets it. I even posted the pictures, the video, pointed out how the "Bin Laden" in the video used his right hand, etc.

Osama did an interview on Sept. 28th with major Pakistani press where he placed his bet on either a faction within the US or Israel. This is true Osama style, and while the dude is a murderer, I'm glad that he's at least not a total puppet of US foreign policy. It would be harder to prove a case when they even have the bad guys on their side agreeing with them.

top topics

join