It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blog Predicted July 22nd Terror (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One of the hallmarks of good science is predictibility. Through repeated experiments, consistant patterns of behaviour are observed. The budding field of Illuminati numerology analysis and obeservation has certainly been yeilding spectacular coincidences of number patterns with regards to major terror events.
* 9/11/1990, George Bush Senior announces the birth of a New World Order
* 9/11/2001, exactly 11 yrs later. 111 days before New Year's
* 3/11/2004, Madrid bombing, 911 days after 9/11
* 7/7/2005, London bombing, 444 days after 3/11
* 7/22/2005, Egypt Bombing, 111 days after Pope's death

www.threeworldwars.com
Why Should You Care About July 22, 2005?

This article briefly discusses interesting patterns to be found around the date of July 22, 2005.  These patterns indicate that some event of significance MIGHT be planned for this day.  If you are not yet familiar with the occult numerology intentionally used in creating world “history”, download a free report here), or read further Numerology related articles in this Blog Category.

The Birth of the Illuminati

Adam Weishaupt (1748 - 1811) formed the Order of Perfectibilists on May 1, 1776, which later became known as the Illuminati, a secret society whose name means “Enlightened Ones”, which of course most readers will be familiar with.

Now, keep that date (1776) in mind as we go on yet another journey of interesting dates. 

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now, although i personally believe these numbers are no coincidence, many, if not most people, will accept it as nothing more than random chance.
My point here, is that this blogger successfully predicted a July 22nd Illuminati event on April 30th of this year.
I will predict something big for June 6th, 2006.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by billybob]

[edit on 31-7-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It was 912 days between 9/11 and the Madrid train bombings (I think whoever calculated 911 days forgot a leap year) and it was 483 days between the Madrid train bombings and the London attack. The others are correct.
Check here:

www.timeanddate.com...

join