It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's warn NASA Scientists of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
According to the article Rene Welch and 2 other NASA scientists met with members of the Saudi Royal Family including 2 of the "Bin Laden brothers" in 1987 who warned her of US Government Plans to destroy the Twin Towers using Arab terrorists armed with box cutters. The stated goal of which was to start global war and population reduction. This information was also verified when she obtained a secret computer code and was able to access files related to a government funded project called "Global Cleanse 2000"

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Rene Welch cut “a deal with the devil,” a deal she recently broke when she went public about her two 1987 encounters with Saudi royals, including two of the bin Laden brothers who claimed the U.S. government was actively involved in pre-arranging 9/11.

Welch’s incredible story, first made public in May, has already been verified by one other former NASA scientist. But this week another person present at the meeting also came forward to verify Welch’s story.

The meetings with the Saudis took place in Sedona and Pleasant Valley, Arizona, and lasted more than eight hours each time, the bin Ladens revealing in 1987 detailed plans how the U.S. government was planning to attack the World Trade Center, kicking off a global catastrophe, including a massive war in the Middle East.

Besides being verified by Ronald Logsdon, 49, of Philadelphia, a scientist who worked in a NASA program with Welch and also present at the bin Laden meetings, this week long time Sedona resident, Naomi Niles, also verified the Sedona meeting took place.

“Yes, I was there at one of the meetings back in 1987,” said Niles this week from her Sedona home, adding the details of the story should be left for Logsdon and Welch to describe since she was not a part of the NASA program.

And Welch not only learned about the U.S. government’s pre-planning of 9/11 from the bin Ladens back in 1987, but this week from her Albuquerque home Welch added more, saying when working for NASA as a scientist on brain development research in Phoenix, she obtained a secret computer code and was able to uncover the findings of a government-funded project titled “Global Cleanse 2000,” a study outlining strategies for global war and population reduction.

After learning of the government’s evil intentions almost 20 years ago and being a government target ever since, Welch talked about “the deal she made with the devil,” adding she always had a tacit understanding with FBI and CIA operatives, that if she’d “shut up and lay low,” they’d leave her alone.

But two months ago Welch broke the deal, deciding to tell America what she learned about the U.S. government’s pre-planning of 9/11, saying although the story’s a hard pill to swallow and “may sound unbelievable,” she felt the need to risk public humiliation, government harassment and warn Americans anyway.

“Just like before, they’ll be after me again now that I went public,” said Welch who has been drugged and beaten on several occasions by government operatives.

This long confirms my suspicions that not only did the Government plan the 9/11 attacks but that they have used the incident to initiate the Globalists plans for implementing the New World Order and bring forth their religious fanaticisim of the "Armageddon".

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is very interesting. I heard about the government trying to control the population. Apparently they spread AIDS, started wars, and have bases underground and on the moon. Only a select group of people will be able to go there after the Earth is unlivable, execpt underground.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by aceofspades]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have beliefs about what the government is trying to do in regards to the grand scheme of things, but seeing as how my conclusions are based more on circumstantial evidence than anything direct, I tend to keep those ideas to myself to spare myself the trouble of being harrassed by skeptics.

Reduction of large population centers (ie, large cities) is one of the things I suspect they're doing, though, to ensure their control remains intact into these years leading into huge future global events, both "natural" and "man-made."

I say: who cares; enjoy the ride and be happy.

There is only so much we can do anymore, with so many ignorant people conditioned to reject truth. Just be sure you have a way to live into these coming years, because your current lifestyle may chance into a rude awakening very soon.

join