It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible for our Sun to attract another Earth like planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
since i heard the news about a new planet at the outer rim of our solar system thats bigger than Pluto, i was wondering if another planet like Earth would be coming. we know our galaxy is moving and rotating and objects small and large are moving around the galaxy. its probably a that an Earth size planet may be a dead planet for to go in the middle of nowhere with no star to provide warm climates for life on possible earth like planet. its a wishful thinking, but maybe we can transport life to a dead planet if it comes to our solar system. but also remember that the an earth like planet has to be in the same orbiting position as our planet to make plants and animals to survive on that possible planet.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't think a Earth like planet would survive deep space. The extreme tempratures of deep space would distroy the atmosphere and any life on it. Also this planet would have to be captured an begin to orbit within the comfort zone of the solar system, just where it so happens we are sitting in. For science fiction this would be a very good story, but in reality and impossible prospect.

new topics

join