It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians suck, I hate them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You hide, you stupid evil serpent monsters........God will strike your plans. Nah, what you gonna do about that?

Thanks for screwing up life itself from the garden of eden.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by phantomviewer]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Er, how do you know they even exist man? They probably dont you know. I hardly think some random insults at nothing counts as a thread either.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have a reptilian on my desk next to my monitor.

Hi name is Steve and he is quite nice. I feed him worms and crickets and he doesn't bother me.

He seems to get along with the amphibian I have in the tank with him. He doesn't seem evil at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oooh just keep callin them cowards phantomviewer, you'll see what happens

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Er, how do you know they even exist man? They probably dont you know. I hardly think some random insults at nothing counts as a thread either.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Zanzibar]

I know, it was a silly basic post I made to them. If you believe in the Bible, that a serpent (Satan) tempted Adam and Eve then yes, they do exist according to your belief in the Bible.

Satan (the serpent) exists as the human tempter in any chosen form desired because he can well, shapeshift.

Little too far out for you? Need scientific proof of them? You cant get it, sorry but im not evidence displaying because I know they exist.

And I bet they know they do aswell. They could be reading this now? Why couldnt they? They are just as smart.

They exist behind the scenes and regularly contact, thats right your Goverment. Do they kill, destroy and break us down as oneness that we actually are besides buisness people? Yes, they could be.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok I'll jump in on this little rant of yours.

My question to you is this...How do you "know" they exsist? Have you had encounters with them?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I know, it was a silly basic post I made to them. If you believe in the Bible, that a serpent (Satan) tempted Adam and Eve then yes, they do exist according to your belief in the Bible.

Satan (the serpent) exists as the human tempter in any chosen form desired because he can well, shapeshift.

Little too far out for you? Need scientific proof of them? You cant get it, sorry but im not evidence displaying because I know they exist.

And I bet they know they do aswell. They could be reading this now? Why couldnt they? They are just as smart.

Ok so you say you know they exist. So you ot any pics, anything showing us you know they exist.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Ok I'll jump in on this little rant of yours.

My question to you is this...How do you "know" they exsist? Have you had encounters with them?

Sometimes when you review knowledge, you feel that they exist. You dont know why, but you know because you feel deep inside and believe in the Bible and its truth.

These "serpents" known as, "Reptilians/Satan" have a history connection with ancient civilizations and other cultures around the world itself.

I will explain this about some Pagan religions, they have a connection with Sun-Serpent worship.

It goes on and evermore to my based belief system.

The Worship of the Serpent,
www.sacred-texts.com...

The Sun-Serpent Religion gets its Start!,
www.harrypottermagic.org...

History Shows the Cruel and Bloody Practices of the Pagan Sun-Serpent Religion,

DRAGONS AND WINGED SERPENTS, (Find out how the serpent affects Egypt and other pagan religions)

You know people who talk about the nonsense of 2012. The Mayans were of worship to The Serpents, they had many Gods who were serpents.

www.lost-civilizations.net... basic starter for more information for Mayan false Gods of anyone else included who understands the discussion.

They had advanced technology and wanted to be of worship as Gods.

If you remember Jesus was tempted from Satan "the serpent", he said to renounce God and to worship Satan, and he would then give all the kingdoms of the earth to Jesus. Satan said, “bow down and worship me and all this will be given to you”. (Quote edited from: www.shadowofthecross.us...)

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yeah that Reptilian looks like a real prick. I'd knock the crap out of him and call him an a--hole.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by Godzilla1985]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Grey Aliens also suck. I'd beat them senseless. Has anyone here ever been abducted by grey or reptiles and you kick the crap out of them?

I heard about this guy on a talk show that shot a grey alien with a 12-gauge shotgun nearly tearing "it" in half. Two more aliens ran out of the craft to pick up their dead comrade, they were telepathically "screaming please don't shoot!" and verbalizing some screaming sound when they saw their fellow grey get nearly mowed in half.
He didn't fire another shot because they decided to leave after that.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think this thread is shockingly racist!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
honestly,

external image

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think this thread is shockingly racist!

Yeah, it's pretty crappy about The Grey and Retile Aliens that abduct people, well, they SHOULDN'T, which is why people aren't too fond of them!

Now, if they came down to earth opened up Restaurants, Bars and Clubs "Chez Pleadias", and inter-species dating was going on, instead of RAPE (When they steal sperm and eggs from human females and males).

It's not the Greys or The Repitilians in particular, it's their government. They probably are pretty cool. When their dumbest grey persons is equal to Earth's smartest people.

Here is what the Imperial Pleadian Empire is guilty of...
- Murder
- Assault and battery
- Rape/Sexual Assault
- Kidnapping
- Experimentation without consent
- Abuse; Sexual, Mental, Emotional
- Animal Abuse
- False imprisonment

Which is why people are angry!!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985
I heard about this guy on a talk show that shot a grey alien with a 12-gauge shotgun nearly tearing "it" in half. Two more aliens ran out of the craft to pick up their dead comrade, they were telepathically "screaming please don't shoot!" and verbalizing some screaming sound when they saw their fellow grey get nearly mowed in half.

LOL!!! , this thread is frikin hilarious!
I don't hate reptillians, but I woudlnt be too happy about being abducted.

Vorta

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Way Back in 1993, a man called into the Up All Night Dr. David Viscot show, telling his story of alien abduction, murder and implants. Dr. Viscot told him he knew a Professor of Psychology (Budd Hopkins) that would be very interested in his problem.

They were harassing him and his family his whole life. They murdered one of his dogs when he decided he was going to agressively fight back. The Dog appeared to have been killed with an invisible bullet. They found no bullet, no powder burns, but the flesh was burnt (Phaser/Laser??), they came to put an implant in one of his arms. later.....
He removed one of the implants after getting very drunk and removed and implant and tossed it out in the field behind his house. the next evening, they came and put it back in his other arm!
He had enough after that! He decided to stay-up all night one evening he knew they were coming.
Three of the Greys "Beamed" down, when he blasted one of them with the 12-Gauge and threated to blast the others. He caught them completely off guard. They didn't come around for a full year and thought he got rid of them. But they returned with a vengence and did some more experiments and didn't bother swiping his memory or using any pain killer and dumping his nude body 12 miles away from his house, they dumped him on a high way. Where a State Police officer detained him. He tried to explain what happened, but they thought he was completely insane.
Luckily the charges of indecent exposure was dropped and he was remained to mental hospital for evaluation. He was eventually release (Partially do to sympathic psycho-therapists that deals with alien abductions)

There are numberous other stories of people being hurt by these aliens.

Another one was of a woman that was impregnanted by them, but they kidnapped her and took her fetus. The doctors thought he secretly aborted the child, but what didn't make sense is, if Medically trained people done it, they would have taken the placenta. There was no evidence she manually did it either because the placenta would have be ripped up, but was nearly entact! They didn't believe the "Aliens taken my baby", but more evidence very delicate surgical equipment was used. They didn't know what to assess of the situation and had to release the woman (After removing the placenta)

There is much more in the Crazy Grey world!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Folks, I have received a few complaints from members stating that because of this thread they now feel discriminated against.

One said

So now I can't even go on ATS anymore without being yelled at... it's not easy being green.

And I think that sums it up. Let's try to be nicer to our shapeshifting members and why not the grey ones too...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Okay, everyone move the cursor slowly towards the back button, click it. Pretend that you never visited this page and deny that you ever did.

Okay lets get this strait, reptilians don't exist. Their just a figment of the overactive imaginations of people that stay on ATS way too late at night and believe everything they read and see.

P.S - Lysergic, nice picture! I had quite a laugh with that.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Look at this hottie, she is Half Human, Half grey Alien.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godzilla1985

I would have kept shooting, big heads make good targets. Yell a few one liners like these at them while they are fleeing back to their ship, or while your shooting at them:

"You may come in peace, but I don't!"
"You come in peace, you leave in pieces!"

I would have killed them all, this is to ensure that they won't "report" what went down that night.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am a reptilian hybrid. I look similar to the example pic godzilla has posted.

Will try to put an image.......

Hey, I'm a nice creature. Helped my neighbor drag a monster huge piece of furniture down the stairs, what a sweetheart I am!!!!!!

BTW-from what I understand of O neg (blood) hybrids, its a mix of human and reptile, not human and grey. I thought the greys were 'workers' for the reptilians? (I could use a couple myself; tired of helping out friends and neighbors-greys can do it!)

Reptoids Rock!!!!!!

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Niki]

top topics

join