It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

telepathy/osmosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You know, when you think about something its like the thought becomes a voice in your head? When you read you "hear" the words inside your head.

What got me to start this thread is how random thoughts come into being. I know its the subconscious mind coming forward and yet what about those times when something pops in that seems contradictory to what you know?

Osmosis is like absorption from an external source and as such have a tangible affect. Could these random thoughts be a form of telepathy and we learn through osmosis?

If so then where do these thoughts come from, and maybe this is where prophecy comes from? Are we in a symbiotic relationship with that which we don't see? They speak we hear.
Can this be where IQ is derived from and we on a conscious level are manifesting into reality on a timetable that the telepathers dole out to us at a pace they feel we are ready for?

Or is the mind so complex that to understand it is beyond our comprehension and in fact we already know everything but aren't able to draw it out until we are on a conscious level with it?

I'd like to hear your thoughts
(sorry) on this.

join