It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP how do I get it back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok, I have spyware. It did its sweep and ever since I do not see the adds on web pages. Normaly I wouldnt mind, but I love playing on POGO, and now I cant because it will not show the adds it just says it cant reach that page.....You know, that screan that pops up if you enter a wrong address Internet explorer.....blahblahblah....unable to reach that website....blahblahblah. How do I get back what ever it was that it took off? I NEED MY POGO!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
OK, so you probably think I am nuts, but seriously. I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids and POGO is how I veg. It is free and I can play games I like, but now I cant and UUUUGGGGG I really need to veg after today.

PLEASE!!!! surely someone can help.

And this is what it says instead of showing adds and stuff

Action Canceled

Internet explorer was unable to link to the web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable.

I know that it is avaliable because my neighbor is playing.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm more prone not to tell you. but you did wait a whole 15 minutes before you posted again

Kay here's what you do I think,

(1) copy the URL you want.

(2) double click down in the right hand conner where it says ether; unknown zone, local intranet, trusted sites or restricted sites,, a task window will open.

(3)click on trusted sites the one with the green circle and white check mark

(4) now click the sites button and past the URL you have copied, then click the add button and then the okay button.
I think.

I am assuming you are using IE

[edit on 27/7/2005 by Sauron]

new topics

join