It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polly wants a %&*#ing cracker!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

A Foul-mouthed parrot previously owned by a lorry driver has been banished from public areas in a British animal sanctuary after repeatedly embarrassing his keepers.

Barney, a five-year-old Macaw, is now kept indoors at Warwickshire Animal Sanctuary in Nuneaton, central England, when outsiders visit after abusing dignitaries with swearword-littered insults.
"He's told a lady mayoress to f--- off and he told a lady vicar: 'And you can f--- off as well'," sanctuary worker Stacey Clark said.

Nor did the forces of law and order escape, she added.

"Two policemen came to have a look at the centre. He told them: 'And you can f--- off you two w---ers'."

www.news.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Article

Now that bird has some serious 'tude.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
lmao
leave it to a bird to tell people the truth

on a trip to the island of Trinidad years ago, I met a parrot that had the foulest mouth ever. The owners didn't know who trained him, but I think it was a either a drunken sailor or the devil himself. This bird would tear into you like nothing, said stuff like "wtf are you looking at?" "eat my #" and just rude things all around. It was really funny.

[edit on 7-27-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks for replying, WW.

I was waiting for a lady to start with the 'bird' jokes.

Now my joke was, "I once went out with a 'bird' who made that bird look tame"

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The only thing I've ever heard a parrot say is "juice box".

Oh well I'm still young.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
The only thing I've ever heard a parrot say is "juice box".

Oh well I'm still young.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

A Foul-mouthed parrot previously owned by a lorry driver has been banished from public areas in a British animal sanctuary after repeatedly embarrassing his keepers.

Barney, a five-year-old Macaw, is now kept indoors at Warwickshire Animal Sanctuary in Nuneaton, central England, when outsiders visit after abusing dignitaries with swearword-littered insults.
"He's told a lady mayoress to f--- off and he told a lady vicar: 'And you can f--- off as well'," sanctuary worker Stacey Clark said.

Nor did the forces of law and order escape, she added.

"Two policemen came to have a look at the centre. He told them: 'And you can f--- off you two w---ers'."

Article

Now that bird has some serious 'tude.

Sanc'.

edit:fix link

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lovely. Just lovely.

I'd totally want that bird. It'd be the perfect guard for my room.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Two parrots at Sweet Feed were a good duo. One would ring and the other one would answer. I am serious, apparently the one had been owned by someone with a cell phone and learned to imitate it. But then the other Parrot would always answer!
"bring ring ring."
"Hello"

You could say hello, try to get it to talk, but it never did until the other parrot rang.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
haha funny story

PS it reminds me of teh first episode of a web comic i make
botandcam.com...

new topics

top topics

join