It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion-America's Response to a Nuke Strike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You have voted MajorCee for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month

MajorCee, those two posts made the more sense than anything I have read here(concerning the war on terror) in a long time. the only thing I question is your angle on Pakistan. if we are in control of their nuclear facilities and its that secretive in nature how did you find this out?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Everytime I hear this I want to puke....
OF COURSE WE DID, but you are probably to young to remember why we did it.

Ed, I know our posts rarely agree....but you've hit on a really good point there.

We KNOW that bin Laden received US help, in many guises. But people are forgetting the context. People are forgetting what was going on at the time.

It really wasn't a case of "Psst...Mr bin Laden? How bout we give you money, weapons and some top notch training...and you jes promise to help us form our NWO sometime in the future...oh, and jes don' tell anyone, either!..."; and yet that's the common perception amongst many, it seems.

As an admitted hippy peacenik (and yes, I've been called a tulipwalker. I'm still waiting for my button and membership card though), who pretty much abhors the invasion of Iraq - even I can see that there were valid reasons for the support of bin Laden at the time.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join