It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke

page: 1

join
share:
Tim

posted on Jul, 1 2002 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Does anyone living in England have any information regarding David Icke's new TV program on Discovery? Its his first show in 10 years, and it'll be interesting to see.

posted on Jul, 3 2002 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i've not heard anything about it, when is it on?

Tim

posted on Jul, 5 2002 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Im not sure, anyone else know?

posted on Aug, 6 2002 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There was an article on him in my local paper (Leicester Mercury) saying that he's got a new show etc. (I think the main reason they did the article was that he's from the Leicester area) so it's being publicised.

That usually means it's well publicised on Discovery as well- anyone who watches regualry wll know that they really like to plug thir own shows
Hopefully something'll come up soon.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi all, i have a video of a lecture he did in 1999 december, its facinating... if anyone wants it, email me at [email protected]

Theres 6 hrs worth of lecture going here!!!

Real media so its a small download too!

.... Just put the RE: as David icke and i'll get back to you....

posted on Sep, 1 2002 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i never saw/heard anything about david icke's discovery show but hes currently presenting head# on the sci-fi channel.

www.uk.scifi.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is for anybody who thinks that David Icke is cool.
1/David Icke started public life as goalkeeper for a lower division soccer team in England.
2/Unsuccesful he became a TV presenter for the BBC and became nationally recognised.
3/He joined the green party and quickly became a leading enviromental spokesman.
4/At a time when enviromentalism was gaining support in Britain and the Green party was in the ascendent he chose this time to announce he was the son of God(like Brian)This put back enviromentilism in the UK by ten years.
5/He went into isolation for a while recovering from a nervous breakdown.
6/He returns to public attention on his tours claiming that reptilians dominate the world.
7/Jews claim that his rantings are a veiled anology about zionism.
8/Unfortunately Mr Icke actually believes that 7ft bloodsucking reptiles disguising themselves as Queen Elizabeth 2nd and Henry Kissenger exist.

I personally can not forgive him for making enviromentalism a joke in Britain.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 10:24 PM
link   
"he cant walk around the streets in the uk without being laughed at"

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 11:28 PM
link   
so you think he is full of shi* and all of the stuff he says is bs and should not be taken as true.

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Yes we do because David Icke claims that reptiles live in the "hollow" earth.

Which is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of, because the earth CAN'T Be hollow, based on several things.

The first observation is that Earthquakes can be detected on three points on the earth, the point of the earth quake and two points exactly across from the earth, at an angle that would measure the diameter of the core, or arclength, you know...

Second thing, if we were hollow, the earth would fly to peices by our spin alone.

Another thing is he thinks Freemasons feed babies to Reptile overlords....

...NOW I've never fed a baby to a reptile overlord! I've only fed dog heads to our Reptile overlords.

*bows and scrapes on the ground everytime he mentions the REPTILE OVERLORDS*

David Icke, is me and my concerns (about society's liberal tendencies), Changed around to be retarded concerns (about non-existant delusions), and then magnified 3.7843277922 billion times plus 7 and a tenth.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:26 AM
link   
To be very honest,
I think one of two possibilities are true.

#1. Although interesting to listen to, if he had any merit whatsoever in his claims, he would have been dead long ago.

#2. His claims are partially true yet so far out of reach of normal people that noone feels he is of any threat as most will laugh him off as a nut.

I believe that anything is possible. The majority of the information we have as a society is what is fed to us.

If David Icke submitted a report blwoing the whistle on a bunch of things and came up dead of a stroke or heart attack a week later, then I might believe his claims. There are Catholic Priests that will not go on record as talking down about the Illuminati because they fear death.

What if David Icke was a front for the Illuminati meant to draw attention to certain video's, audio etc that contained subliminal messages geared toward ultering the mental states of those with an actual interest in disposing the Illuminati to begin with? hahaha!

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What if David Icke had touched upon the truth? but rather than kill him off the illuminati fed him loads of disinfoprmation about lizards etc.

In doing this they would turn him into a joke and thus discredit all illuminati theories.

He might know a lot but the illuminati are clever enough not to just murder someone, better to discredit them.

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Listening to David Icke, which i completely detest, have also on the other hand gave me a big laugh. Within the realm of possibility anything could happen. Every reason you guys are proposing could be true. The truth is that we don't know the truth to begin. Imagine the quality of your life before you have read about david icke, it was probably more wonderful. As for me it certainly was. I try to use my rationale to justify everything i come across. For me, i see that progress within society is inevitable without people. In our capitalistic society people from the bottom of the shell can educate themselves just by sitting in a library. I know i did.... Everything we can ever imagine is available to us today. I look around in my neighborhood, watch tv and educated people live a much happier, wealthier lives than those of africa, and other 3rd world countries. Why do people want to come to america? It's where they can survive....

In all of my lives i have listen to the greatest minds out there for advice and direction. No way in there biographies to people mention about alien or reptile. Its absolutely insane. The queen of england have medical records. She can grow old and die like the rest of her generations. We can breathe the air. My gosh, alien are percieved to be from other planets, i imagine concentration of other gases would promote their lives, why oxygen... Anyways, the truth of the matter is that David Icke like any other people are just trying to make a quick living. If he is held insane or mentally out of order at least he will pocket a quick buck and live happily laughing at us..

Furthermore, i don't believe that organization like illuminati and freemason are malevolent or cultlike because if they were, society would ostracize it, like the kkk in the US. People are much more intelligent to believe such thing. In all encyclopedias that i have researched they suggest that these organizations are benevolent, they build projects, hospitals, schools, etc.... And also they mention they host secret rituals, but who cares, to get money which we all instinctly wants anyways, we have to do something to entertain the public with.. Label it "secret" and "esoteric" and you will get people donating their life savings to get a bite of it...

In short, trust yourself, the truth lies within you. Pay attention to the simple things around you like the air you breathe, the nature of your physiology, your state of mind, and that will influence everything in your life. Rather than pay attention to this fanatic, emphasizing and distorting the truth of information.

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
it's absolutely hilarious to see people coming up with farcical unfounded reasons as to why they "know" david icke is wrong. firstly, there is a #ing WEALTH of evidence which supports his views regarding the reptile theory. an absolute wealth. open your eyes and read some books rather than thinking you understand everything and can just say "Oh he's wrong" without even reading him or the many other books concerning bloodlines and reptilian descendents.

also, the freemason hasnt got a clue what he's talking about. the reason you've never been involved in any satanist ritual is cos u are one of the sucker freemasons who think they are part of some elite club, but in actuality, u are nothing at all to the people higher up. i cant believe how blinkered u are; emphasising how u really dont know anything at all.

they should kill david icke if he was telling the truth? duh! so u think anyone who has ever spoken out with truth against someone through history has been killed? duh! marginalising those with the truth is the way to do these things. ever heard of esoteric knowledge? MARGINALISED. for heavens sake, i thought people here would be openminded, but your worse than the braindead who sit and watch television all day. do you think the mainstream media tell u the truth? next u'll be saying the war on iraq is necessary to eliminate terrorism. this doesnt go for all of you, of course, but your arguments against david icke might hold more weight if youd actually done some intelligent research yourself. is it jealousy at the fact that he is the most popular conspiracy theorist around and you arent? go and read robert anton wilson and treat it all as a joke. or watch x-files and feel like you're being enlightened.

if you think satanic secret societies "cant" exist, u know absolutely nothing whatsoever. if david icke was lying, why arent bush and co suing the pants off him? he gets millions of viewers of his website a month, and his books are widely stocked. surely they would stop him if they werent afraid of drawing attention to what he is pointing out? i'm so amazed that i'm even having to explain this. to those of you who have bothered to read his books, well done. i'm sure u realise like me that he knows an enormous amount about what is really going on in the world. how you can possibly criticise him on the basis of him having been a football player is absolutely absurd. should he have been unemployed for life to be believed? what the #?!?

now write some pithy response which i wont bother to read. if u think your government is a democracy u are already dead. good day.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Rothchild "there is a #ing WEALTH of evidence which supports his views regarding the reptile theory. an absolute wealth" right then my son where is it?????

I`ve read his books watched him on TV and even went to watch him speak about his reptoids once and the truth of the matter is that there is very little real evidence to support what David Icke says. Most of it is the wild ramblings of man who is quite obviously sick in the head.

you also say " duh! marginalising those with the truth is the way to do these things. ever heard of esoteric knowledge? MARGINALISED" well this is something that happened when David decided to name himself son of god mark II, long before he made claims about any reptilians.

I`ve done research on him and his theories and to be honest with you if you can show me the credible evidence that supports his theories I`ll give you a grand. Most of his theories come from the misinterpretations of a disturbed mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
David Icke: An Evaluation

I first encountered David Icke's work about a year and a half ago, while researching information on Freemasonry. Needless to say, I was immediately impressed with Icke's site. As many of you can attest, you can literally drown in information and spend hours on end reading about this and that. It's hard to try to group Icke with other Conspiracy Theorists, mainly because of his consistancy and his obvious desire to share much of his information for free. Sure he writes books every now and then, but one gets the sense that selling books isn't his concern. Many of you have probably discovered that much of the information in his books can be found on his site free of charge. Icke doesn't "tease" his readers with excerpts and what have you. In fact he gets quite detailed on many subjects right on his site. I believe this is one of the reasons people believe him to be "the real thing." Another reason is the way he seems to blow the cover off of things that go on in the world in a seemingly logical, factual and most importantly convincing way. I recently read one of his new interviews regarding his book Alice In Wonderland and The WTC Disaster (located on his site), and was blown away by some of the things he unabashedly said. The things he revealed will have you looking over your shoulder as you read on. What made it so spooky was that it made sense, a feat that isn't easy to accomplish, especially when dealing with a subject as questionable as Conspiracy Theory. I suspect that Icke even has many die-hard skeptics secretly pondering his exploits.

Now that due credit has been served, I must tackle the other side of this spectrum. Although much of Icke's work appears sound, honest and well researched, some of his other claims and comments are downright unsettling, to say the least. Claims of intelligent lizards shape-shifting into humans (I'm beginning to think this is some sort of metaphorical code), coupled with an unfounded animosity toward Christianity and religion in general undoubtedly raises some eyebrows. Icke has no problem refuting Christianity based on accounts of child abuse, historic incidents and general hypocrisy. Now, I'll be the first to admit that much of organized Christianity is up to the eyeballs in heresy and hypocrisy. Maybe that's due to the fact that a lot of so-called "Christians," aren't true Christians in the first place. They're all talk and in it to make a profit or just to look like they have morals. Jesus hated hypocrites as much as we do. Icke also convieniently excluded that important historical fact that martyrs were murdered for their belief in Christ. Icke fails to make the distinction between the foolish acts of society and the true teachings of Christ. He also fails to credit the Bible for predicting the New World Order in Daniel and warning against the mico-chip economic system in Revelation. How can Icke make allegations against the Bible when it warns us about the same things Icke warns us about? If the Bible is a tool of mind control created by the Illuminati, why is the government so adamant about separating church and state and eliminating the Bible from court rooms and schools? They even wanted to go as far as taking the word "God" out of the Pledge and "In God We Trust" off of dollar bills. If anything, it seems to me that the Illuminati views the Bible as a major threat. Also, isn't it ironic that Christianity is the most attacked religion in the world? No one dares make fun of Islam or Hinduism in public for fear of appearing "intolerant" and being seen as a racist bigot. Few however, seem to have any qualms about kicking Christians around and making statements such as "I don't give a @#!$ about Jesus." Imagine someone saying that about Allah. In fact, "Christ" has over the years evolved into a cuss word. You don't hear people yelling "Buddah!" or "Allah!" when they're ticked off, but surely everyone has heard "Jesus Christ!" and "Goddamn it!" more than once in their lifetime. Point is that this whole "Christ is the culprit" philosophy doesn't stack up, and it's unnerving that someone as intelligent as Icke doesn't see it, while to many others this false assumption is as plain as day. Another disturbing aspect of Icke is some of the comments he makes. Refer back to the AIWL interview. Toward the end, he begins to make some uncomfortable statements that are directed at the reader. First he tells us: "You are Infinite Consciousness. You will always be Infinite Consciousness," (emphasis on the capital letters of "Infinite" and "Consiousness"). Then comes the real kicker. He goes on to say, "You are: All That Is, Ever Has Been, and Ever Will Be." Hold on a second. I assume that most of you are at least partially familiar with certain verses of the Bible. You probably already made the correlation that this statement is strikingly similar to the verse, "I Am the Alpha and the Omega who ever was, ever is and ever will be." Is David Icke actually declaring himself and YOU God?! Isn't this typical Luciferian ideology? The very same ideology that the Illuminati adhere to? What if David Icke is telling the truth, just not in the way we perceive? What if David Icke is one of THEM? What if he broke away from the organization because he believes himself to be smarter than the Illuminati itself? What if he wants to control the world BY HIMSELF? Consider this for a moment. How in the world could Icke know as much as he does unless he has complete access to everything? How is it possible that Icke can go around saying this stuff and even NAMING NAMES without legal action taken against him? Isn't that basically TREASON? Fact is that once you start naming names, you're up-#-creek and at the very least they would ban his material in the U.S. Free speech is one thing, accusing the U.S. government of being pedophiles and Satanists is another. It doesn't compute. This leads me to the conclusion that he either a.) has permission from someone "at the top of the pyramid," or b.) is in some sort of position of authority himself. He keeps insisting that we ought to think for ourselves, so why shouldn't that include questioning HIM as well? Maybe we don't realize just how true the Alice In Wonderland analogy really is. What we think is never really is and what we think isn't really always is. There is a maze here that goes EVEN DEEPER folks, and I wonder how many of us are smart enough to work our way through it.

top topics

join