It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thule Society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I would like to know why Hess was slapped with a security cover when he went to England. What was it Hess had to say? What secrets did he share with the Brittish? Was it the truth of the Hollow, and the giant aryan race? Its time to bring out what Hess shared......................

There is evidence that Hess never went to England, but a body double. In any event, the person listed as Hess at Spandau Prison failed to recognize known associates a few years after the war.

IF Hess DID make it to england, I would imagine he was spirited away by the UK contingent of the Cabal, and replaced with a body double for use at Spandau Prison.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Admittedy, the first people Hess asked for was the Golden Dawn, and he did appear to be under the infuence of drugs during the trials. But even the act of offering himself to the brittish is exremely odd. I belive Hess and Hitler really dint want war with the Brits. Was he trying to tell them something about what they (nazis) found at the south pole? Was it a last ditch effort to bribe the brits into not declaring war on germany? Was it a bribe of sorts? And why did Hitler claim Hess was insain when he found out what he did.

<< 1   >>

join