It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1910 Jekyll Island meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Are there any more reliable books or videos about the 1910 Jekyll Island, Georgia meeting outside of the "Creature from Jekyll Island" book and the "Masters of the Universe" video?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
what is jakyll island? i've never heard of it before.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A simple search of the net yeilds LOTS of links. Ill post a few of them for you......

philologos.org...

www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

www.jekyllislandhistory.com...

www.bigeye.com...

I could go on providing link after link, but hopefully you are starting to get the picture here

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

When I read that statement for the first time, I had a big chuckle over it and I thought for sure that if Epictetus were alive today he would probably be a Harvard professor of money and banking; it sounds like so many explanations that I have read about various aspects of the Federal Reserve System. What he did was he took a fairly simple concept but by the time that he was through explaining it, we didn't have any idea what he was talking about. All Epictetus said was that appearances can sometimes be deceiving. That's all he said but by the time he was through explaining the four different ways in which they can be deceiving, we were left back at the switch somewhere.

So says the philosophic genius that is the author of 'the creature of jekyl island'

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PowerMac
Are there any more reliable books or videos about the 1910 Jekyll Island, Georgia meeting outside of the "Creature from Jekyll Island" book and the "Masters of the Universe" video?

Thanks.

Ah...a subject that is right up my alley!

A must read is Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins

An important thread you need to look into - about fractional reserve banking and who controls the money...all through history. Watch the Moneymasters documentary - excellent.

Hunting Veritas and I are all over this subject, so if you have questions, feel free to U2U us.

Welcome to ATS, btw...happy travels!

[edit on 22/7/05 by AlwaysLearning]

top topics

join