It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Less UFO visit over Asia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
According to this link, it has something to do with language and culture???ufos.about.com...

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by damefool]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I liked the link. thanks for the info, that's a good site.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Right... I didnt know alien speaks English...

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Personally, I thought communication was done mentally....in a universal sort of way....

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
damefool

Originally posted by damefool

It is obvious from most TV, Hollywood and other B-Grade sci-fi, that English is the preferred language of aliens.

Many of those things are overdubbed for your market.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
damefool

Originally posted by damefool

It is obvious from most TV, Hollywood and other B-Grade sci-fi, that English is the preferred language of aliens.

Many of those things are overdubbed for your market.

LMAO....

BTW UFO did visited HK in year 2000, Here is a quote from a witness.

Hong Kong
2000?
I just wanted to tell you that I live in Hong Kong. I am British and a director of companies. I have no reason to give any untrue info and I have witnesses who are credible.
An M.D. of a public company, Mr. A.G., called me when he was on the Hong Kong docks. He reported V-shaped series of lights the same configuration as the "Phoenix lights" (I researched UFOs after the sighting)
I agreed to come to the same location the next night. They appeared again at 3 different levels of altitude. This delta configuration of balls in a bright light circled a particular building roof spot light. This means that the tall skyscraper had a beam which normally shines upwards and can hit the clouds. The 3 delta formations circled the beam (spotlight) for hours. As they hit the spotlight, their intensity grew brighter. We could not get any of the Chinese to acknowledge this sighting. A photo was taken and the whole picture did not develop. All other material on the film did develop. To this day, I cannot agree with Mr. A.G. on the colour of the lights (balls). Everyone saw a different colour.
I need to know if you have had any reports of such a thing from anywhere in the world. To this day we both stare at the top of this building everytime we pass. The community think we are having them on, however, it has had a profounf effect on us. We need to know. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
DF your link made me laugh i mean as if aliens understand human languages it's ridiculous

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
DF your link made me laugh i mean as if aliens understand human languages it's ridiculous

True, but still couldnt explain why the aliens like appearing in the US or Europe.

*preparing my tinfoil cap*

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i thought the first dialouge would begin though the periodic table and math, then from there it would translate out. also, evn if mental telepathy was used, they would have to use pictures beacause if the telepathiclly sent messages they would of had to learn our lanuage, or all you would hear is pops and squeeaks.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I wish they did fly over our skies then it would profit H.K's tourism industry or China would say some crap like " it was the US invading our airspace!"

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would propose 2 reasons for a lack of reported sightings in most Asian countries:

First, (especially over China and North Korea) the local governments would certainly clamp down on most such reports and not allow them to become public knowledge.

Second, my personal opinion is that the vast majority of UFO sightings are actually USAF X Craft, and therefore have little if any reason to fly over most Asian countries. While it is possible that an odd X Craft may overfly China or NK on a recon mission, we have sufficient surveillance satelites for the job, as well as less advanced aircraft such as Aurora. Deploying X Craft to such a mission would be a disproportionate risk to the aircraft for the value of the mission when a less valuable source of intelligence is available.

The higher rate of sightings in the US would be due to the greater chance of observation as X Craft come into one of the bases in the western US, western/northern Europe, or Australia.

top topics

join