It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm new: graduating in visual communication in Switzerland, I like fossils, anime, rockabilly, Star Trek.

Hey, this place is cool!!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As far as fossils..you may find a few around here

Anime, some good some bad...AKIRA was an absolute classic!! See Nans D. she seems to be a fan as well.
Rockabilly, um, uh...next question please
just kidding with ya

Star Trek, Which one? I always liked thwe original and the Next Generation was good but the newer series' are pretty lame imo.

Get ready to expand your interests to Govt. conspiracy, Mind control and why exactly George Bush sucks. You will find more information on the above than you could possibly imagine here and more.

Once again, WELCOME!!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
hey welcome .......pull up a chair a sit down....becouse once your on this site its hard to get away.....

asala

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Another freak!...Just kidding....

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hihi! you like some neat-o stuff?
ok so that last line was highly opinionated, but me am big fan of star trek!!

DS9 and TNG rule!
VOY and that new piece of # reeks of the usual programming, though. DS9 wasa really nice piece of work because of how it would use so many dynamic plot lines (and also those kick-ass space fights).

i like anime, too, though im having trouble finding something I can get into. reign: the conquerer was cool because it was like Great ALexander was leader of Atlantis or soemthing. and the esoteric information being presented was priceless in comparison to the neglect of it on mainstream television.

and congratulations on graduating! I hope that the decisions you make from herein will only be of total benefit and self-expansion

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
As for anime are concerned, I love Mazinger, Getter Robot, Jeeg, Grendziger, Mazinkaiser and...
Kimagure Orange Road!

Star Trek: I love most series, especially Next Generation and Voyager.

new topics

top topics

join