It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: hypocrite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Try reading up on "Bloody Sunday". You will understand that bombing the sh*t out of terrorists makes them multiply. Think of it like Hercules and the Hydra. Us britons know far more about terrorism than u Yanks. Why not just accept it and take our word, rather than repeating history.

Or alternatively u could carry on watching Fox News and "Bah Bah Bah!!!"

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 09:11 AM
link   
incredible whit quiet one. LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Try reading up on "Bloody Sunday". You will understand that bombing the sh*t out of terrorists makes them multiply. Think of it like Hercules and the Hydra. Us britons know far more about terrorism than u Yanks. Why not just accept it and take our word, rather than repeating history.

Or alternatively u could carry on watching Fox News and "Bah Bah Bah!!!"

I think middle eastern terrorism is a far different propostion than the IRA. The IRA hated the British for all the years of direct oppression. However they weren't prepared to use suicide bombing. These ME terrorists are prepared to kill themselves and as many people as possible. If the IRA had wanted to kill a lot of Brits then they wouldn't have given warnings most times before they detonated a bomb.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Look are you completely dense or just ignorant or what? Please tell me!!! I can't understand all these right wing Americans!!!

Terrorism is terrorism. America is suppressing the economies of so many countries with its foreign policy. I can't b assed explaining but subsidies are the main cause. Terrorists in the middle east have the same bloody motives as those in NI!!!!

OPRESSION IN PALESTINE

AMERICA REFUSES TO TELL ISRAEL TO COMPLY WITH THE UN

They see fellow muslims being comprimised by Europe and the US.

We need to address the issues, not go on a holy crusade.

I do not defend europe, we all need to come together and make a long-term plan, not knee jerk reactions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join