It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AN interview with a dulce war surviver:philip schneider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Holy moly.Today must be my lucky day.I have emailed branton for confirmation(yes he is still alive and you can find him at the branton group at yahoo).
Here is the link
www.ufodigest.com...
www.apfn.org...
www.apfn.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Does he have any phychical evidence to support his claims?

I'd be very interested if he did, otherwise, i'll just ignore this...

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
is that the guy from that alien shoot out?
hey and can he prove he was there ?
lol

it all sounds kinda weird to me
i dunno if that really happened or not

i hope not lol

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lots of ATS threads about this guy. Search for Phil Schneider on ATS.

Here's a few...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Calling Cpt. Paranoid please come in.
Wait nevermind he's dead. Does anyone actually believe this stuff? Geez he covers it all from the black copters to the deadly alien ray guns and everything inbetween.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
warhog911, I guess what your saying here is something you belive is true?...

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Shneider went through hell. I have a hand written picture of DULCE's base with beam weapon, craft and elevator locations.

I have a hand written Dulce base by Bennowitz which is absolutely detailed. Shortly afterwards Benniwitz was shaken and mentally Hospitalized.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Geez - I had no idea about this guy. Great read even if it isnt true.

Can't stop reading about him!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This sounds like a loud of crap, why the hell would aliens need to practice implant techniques on 1000's of people. Are they too retarded to get it right the first time? They are supposed to be super intelligent beings, so why would they use such old and useless technology. This guy is talking bull, he is probably a disinformation agent, there is no way anything he said is true it's so rediculous. If the guy took a direct hit in the chest he would be dead, vaporized, especially if it was a plasma gun or something lethal like that.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I got a reply from BRANTON.Here it is!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have read a lot about this guy Schneider. I still have not made my mind on him. Partly he is convincing... On the other hand some people correctly mentioned that the shootout with the tall grey aliens sounds more like sci-fi.

Probably what is most disturbing is the way he was assasinated... Interesing thread, I am really curious what other people think about his story and his death.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It makes perfect sense, i cant say i belive it because i didnt see solid proof but im realy curious to learn if this is acurate.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
branton

You mean Bruce Alan Walton. Is he still using that silly psuedonym??? Geez.... I suppose it helps lend to some "mystique".....

Anyhoo....we've analyzed Mr. Schneider's claims in numerous threads. I believe some may have been mentioned in this thread, if anyone would like to read what's been said on it...

Some of the simple facts are, he lied about his father being a former Nazi U-Boat Commander (he wasn't), the cancer that he claims was caused by a beam weapon to his chest wasn't even in his chest (was his arms I believe), and he had numerous mental health issues (as even his wife and close friends will attest to), etc. The "suspicious" death circumstances don't come from any official sources that I'm aware of, only the wife's claims. Most official accounts can explain how a man who's wheelchair-bound and prone to seizures could end up choking himself with his IV tubing (not piano wire as some conspiracists would want you to believe)...

For me, his credibility is in a million pieces....

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Got another reply from branton
Hi;

I have not personally been to the Dulce base, but I started finding out about it when a friend of mine (who will remain confidential - and who personally knows one of the workers in the base) informed me of the base, and as it sometimes goes, one lead just led to another, and I was amazed at all the corroboration for the base - and the DULCE BOOK was the result. From the descriptions, the Dulce Base is said to be below the MESA just north of the town of Dulce.

I did yet abother search and found the following links:
www.ufomind.com...

Also, if you wish, you may do your own exploring through the SATELLITE IMAGES availale on the net, like this image if the town of Dulce:
terraserver.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have to say what ever did happen to this guy he must have lived an amazing life... I do believe almost everything he says. I've been trying to research the base in pluce but I haven't found anything at all anyone have any links on the underground base in pluce.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
here you and and it is dulce(dul-cee)
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

top topics

join