It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police are trying to find the mastermind behind the London bombings. (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Police are trying to find Shahzad Tanweer, who might be the mastermind behind the London bombings. Since the bombings over 100 revenge attacks have been committed in Britain, including the killing of a pakistani immigrant.

www.msnbc.msn.com
Another at large?
Details emerged Wednesday about the lives of the suspected bombers, one of whom was only 19 years old. But authorities suspected the four attackers — including at least three Britons of Pakistani descent — didn’t work alone, and that their collaborators or leader were likely still at large.

“These foot soldiers who have done this are only one element of an organization that is bringing about this kind of mayhem in our society,” Home Secretary Charles Clarke, the country’s top law enforcement official, told the British Broadcasting Corp. “We are looking very, very closely at the relationship between the people who may have committed the offenses and the wider network around them.”

Clarke said nations needed to defend their values “against those who would destroy it.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Once again, we are looking at more sanctions on human rights as a result of the terrorism. The unfortunate revenge attacks serve no purpose but to promote racism and unfocused hate. The repercussions of it all, are other countries looking at their foreign policies and creating new road blocks for people wanting to immigrate to them. I am not clear on what the terrorists are after but if that is it, they are succeeding to some degree.

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com
www.msnbc.msn.com

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Davood]

[edit on 14-7-2005 by Davood]

CX

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I sincerely hope that these revenge attacks stop happening, but i wonder if the Jamaican community will now be treated like the muslim community, seeing as the 4th bomber was Jamaican born?

Anyone any opinions on this?

CX.

new topics

join