It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Ancient Geographic Geometry

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I think Jesus will appear in Isreal first where the Jews are rather than a Pyramid in Egypt that is run by Muslims.

I do too. But I think you don't know where the real Israel is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But its interesting I see what you mean, but do'nt forget the new Jeruselem sent down from heaven will be over the current Jeruselem and so will Jesus be in that region.

I'll never forget that!
btw, do you know where the NJ is located?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I see what you mean as in the old original Isreal including the areas of Egypt, does not mean I do'nt know its the idea that seems different from what I've read, but willing to investigate this other view.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think everyone should give alias some credit after all hes gone away and studied something then presented you with his/hers findings which is more than some people on this board do. and if anyone spent the time to look at an atlas you might just find some truth in what alias jones said, what you have to realise when looking at an atlas is the world is not flat the line on a globe would be curved. but i do not know the coordinates of each site mentioned, so i dont know if its true or not but if it were true it would be pretty amazing.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by TerminatorX]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Alright - I'm back - first if you dont have Google Earth you should download it - the free version is , well, free so here you go:

kh.google.com...

This is a tool that you can use to basically fly all over the Earth and zoom in to see up close. The resolution of the freeware is able to make out a car and you can see a person if you zoom into the big ferris wheel in London. Anyway - its pretty amazing in itself - alot of the planet is covered in great detail, however alot is is not to clear. Good luck.
o
Back on topic - Ok I see everyones point - you can draw a line around the globe and it will likely interesect at least a couple of ancient sites. I guess I'd have to basically agree with that . The facts that Byrd brought up like alot of important sites being omitted is true, howrver alot of sites scattered throught the world do , in fact , line up.

I absolutely believe in a highly andvanced civilization exsisting on Earth in antiquity. There is an abundance of clues and countless enigmatic structures strewn throught the globe. I believe the loss of the texts in the library of Alexandria is one of if not the most tragic losses our civilization has endured. What knowkledge of these ancient peoples where lost to flame and ash? we will never know.

You all are invited to continue your discussion on this topic, and please use the Earth viewer to aid in some research ( it really is cool ) post your findings as I will be anxious to learn what , if anything you discover.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well I remember reading a similar idea once that the location of the great pyramids in egypt, and in the incan and mayan ruins, and a few others, comprise a harmonic distribution, in other words if you sent a very low frequency electromagnetic wave around the earth, the modes would be at the pyramid locations.

Purportedly there is some alien connection. Sounds sort of like a lot of hooey.

But looking at the line now, what comes to mind is the Earth's natural tilt.

Remembering that there would be a small amount of change due to plate tectonics, the range of the planet you are covering appears to always lie within the tropics of cancer and capricorn (line signifying the extent of the earth's seasons where the sun is directly overhead at the two solstices).

geography.about.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join