It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pope Yikes !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If you haven't heard of this guy you need to do a little reading. He is the head of the Jesuit Order(General). He has split the world into provinces. He has on man in control of each provice which will do anything they are told. The Pope in the Vatican is indebted to this general since the 1800's. Check out this sight. Blows you mind. Oh and they were the once who coordinated the 911 attack and most recently the london bombings. They originally started the FBI, CIA, KGB, SAS, Presidential secret service, and the list goes on and on. The underground terrorist network Al Queda all run by this Dutchman.Count Hans Kolvenbach. Its a long article but worth every word.

www.remnantofgod.org...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
If you haven't heard of this guy you need to do a little reading. He is the head of the Jesuit Order(General).

The "black pope" was what the head of the jesuits was called before the vatican dissolved the order. Then, later on, they re-made the 'jesuits', but they were far reduced in power and put under strong vatican control. There was no more 'black pope'. Also, the head of the order only got that nickname because he was so powerful.

He has split the world into provinces.

There is nothing to indicate that even the actual 'black popes' did this.

He has on man in control of each provice which will do anything they are told.

Sounds more like fiction and folklore than reality. The jesuits maintain influence and 'control' in a far more transparent way, they established Jesuit Colleges, schools of higher learning, in many top cities. In doing so, and by having excellent educational programmes, they (meaning the RCC) became the ones who taught the cultural and political leaders of their times. This is not really an issue in modern times however.

Its a long article but worth every word.

Is there anything worth reading in that article? What is the best arguement that they present for any of these stories?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
the reason behind having all these "top schools and colleges" is strictly for Jesuit training. The Black Pope and the Jesuit army want nothing more that to appear to have been disolves and to appear to be run by the vatican and appear to not be involved in every part of religios, political and social venues. Read the history and the mission statment by this Order and you will find that once you become a member you are to lie and decieve your way to the top....Of course they don't want you to know what they are up to and that is why my original thread should have been left in the NWO forum....They are the NWO....Now if you're catholic and you don't like hearing about it then that just fine, but it has a place in both forums.

www.vaticanassassins.org...

please go to this website and go to Jesuit New World Order on the left side of the site. Not trying to offend anyone here just getting to the truth........What is happening in the world today is more evidence...Something is going on.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

the reason behind having all these "top schools and colleges" is strictly for Jesuit training.

Most who study the issue appear to disagree.

I notice that you have not presented anything from the site that you consider to be a 'good argument' or well supported idea. I also notice that you merely presented yet another conspiracy site, approved of its ideas, but didn't analyse or elaborate on them. Whats the point?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
their whole idea is to convice everyone, you and I to belive this....that they are all good and open colleges and are a very pious group. If they have such a tight hold on them by the Vatican then that should be proove enough of their evil intentions....The pope holds up to the crowds a crsifix of Christ, but it is a disfigured and sinister depiction. He uses it with the crowd holds it up and they all cheer, but they can't see it. They assume its just another crusifix, but its being held be satan himself. Maybe i am too far into it to be convince otherwise...I am a born again Baptist and the Vatican and its intentions are quite obvious all the way through history....They haven't been the nices group of people ever. Look at their past and with the growth of communication, money, and the fact that the world has bowed down to darkness has only opened the door wider to this evil organization. I am marring into a catholic family and i have no problem with the catholic people, just who is in charge of their faith.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I´m just gonna say this...There are things more important than the jesuits order...ask any jesuit student about anything and they just think like any of us...remember, they are more capabble on the theological stufff because that's what they order was made for.

But to take the world???? come on!!! There are more powerfull forces in the world: Rosicrusians, Masons, Templars....and above all...POLITICIANS!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Anyone can post an article, starting it out with several or more paragraphs of praise of the person who supposedly wrote it, (or in this case, praising the interveiwee), then write outlandish things and think that readers of the piece are dumb enough to believe it without any credible sources.

To think that all the initial hype about what is about to be said is some sort of "proof" that it's real, well, I dont' believe it for a second, and hope that most of you don't either.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
that is exactly what they want you to belive and say. They train the politicians for their rolls. The whole plan of the Jesuits is to infilltrate any and every form of a group who is impacting the world on a global scale.

Sad everyone is already brainwashed by them to assume they are eh okay.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If you haven't heard of this guy you need to do a little reading. He is the head of the Jesuit Order(General). He has split the world into provinces. He has on man in control of each provice which will do anything they are told. The Pope in the Vatican is indebted to this general since the 1800's. Check out this sight. Blows you mind. Oh and they were the once who coordinated the 911 attack and most recently the london bombings. They originally started the FBI, CIA, KGB, SAS, Presidential secret service, and the list goes on and on. The underground terrorist network Al Queda all run by this Dutchman.Count Hans Kolvenbach. Its a long article but worth every word.

www.remnantofgod.org...

[edit on 13-7-2005 by John bull 1]

first of all the secret service was not created for presidental use, it was created under the dept. of treasury, so dont call it the presidental secret service. and second the FBI was created from a few secret service agents in order to create a NATIONAL police force. so your whole information is wrong. and if your woundering the reason i know this is because i AM a secret service officer.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
People always want to belive the fanatic. Just because the truth is boring LoL

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultradream
But to take the world???? come on!!! There are more powerfull forces in the world: Rosicrusians, Masons, Templars....and above all...POLITICIANS!!!!

Actually the power lies in the people. Masons don't have people power. Neither do the templars or Rosicrusians. The Pope on the other hand has all the people power in the world. But anybody that knows anything about the RCC knows the Pope is a puppet. The question is, of whom ? The answer is, the Jesuits.

POLITICIANS!!!!

Good to see a sense of humor

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The "black pope" was what the head of the jesuits was called before the vatican dissolved the order. Then, later on, they re-made the 'jesuits', but they were far reduced in power and put under strong vatican control. There was no more 'black pope'. Also, the head of the order only got that nickname because he was so powerful.

Sounds more like fiction and folklore than reality. The jesuits maintain influence and 'control' in a far more transparent way, they established Jesuit Colleges, schools of higher learning, in many top cities. In doing so, and by having excellent educational programmes, they (meaning the RCC) became the ones who taught the cultural and political leaders of their times. This is not really an issue in modern times however.

may i see your "evidence"? i bet u dont have anything stronger than what hes got; someone wrote something u agree with; and u claim it as truth
just like everyone else

he presented a theory and you disagree ; well please link us to your 'evidence' that proves his "theory" wrong

id love to see it...tho i doubt ill see any form of evidence supported either side of this arguement

what if the truth is....there is no truth

i bet that would ruin your day lol
but to me; im fine knowing there is nothing to know

its not a riddle; its a perfect description of the dichotomy of the universe
yin/yang

its a paradox and its real

what if the ONLY PROOF; is that there is No Proof?

edit- shortened quote significantly

[edit on 25-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Good post fishmaster!

I read the Phelps interview last week for the first time hearing through Sherry Shriner's website. Let's keep all our eyes on the black pope now. Where there is smoke is the fire. In the bible it does talk about the Jews that say they are Jews, but really are from the synagogue of satan.

The more and more I find, the more and more I do identify with who is the disinfo and who is carrying the truth. Repetitive disagreeing with people with nothing to back up there way either. These people, on this site, are just trying to find the Truth of today and post relevant information to try to lift the lid of secrecy. Those that are practice secrecy always are the first to deny.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
After scanning it and reading the first post here.. I am to understand religion has done some insane things to make people conform and react unessesarily. I am not surprised, they have been doing this out in the open for thousands of years too.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Interesting interview, but I don't expect I'll be buying the book.
I did like how the author outlined the sinister intentions of the Masons!

umwolves123, the FBI wasn't supposed to be a national police force as such an organization is quite illegal under our constitution. It was merely supposed to be an investigative instrument. My, how times have changed.

top topics

join