It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Blair and friends be behind the london bombing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
conspiration.ca...

taken from rense website

If true i would somehow not be surprised

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Given the odd circumstances in Blairs involvement during the WMD scandal, somehow it wouldnt suprsise me at all. Remember the man with the mysterious death? Wasnt Blairs involvment investigated? Anyhow, on a gut reaction, I dont think he was involved. However, I do find the statement to your link interesting:

Sir Ian Blair's decision not to shut down the cell phone networks. That decision was based entirely on his foreknowledge that the explosives would not be detonated by means of mobile phones, as was the case with the equally suspicious events that struck Madrid on March 3, 2004, and his deferring to Tony Blair's desire for graphic images of the carnage. A third expositor lies in the fact that MI5 made a number of glaring and very telling errors in their presentation of the "al Qaeda" website, even allowing a simple DNS trace to a server in the United States.

Its little stuff like this that really bothers me. And even if its not internal, how in the heck did an Al Qaeda site get a DNS server in the US without being detected? Again...if its true.

The pieces will fall into play one by one. The truth will root itself out over time.

Peace

[edit on 13-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
And even if its not internal, how in the heck did an Al Qaeda site get a DNS server in the US without being detected? Again...if its true.

something that made me wonder is that there was a story in the news recently about indymedia's server being siezed by the police (for a 2nd time) on the pretext that someone had posted on there saying they had thrown stones at some trains... so why was the server with the claim by the secret al quaeda whatever it was they called themselves, not siezed by the police as an actual crime had been commited in this case??

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Speaking of the Indymedia server, this may be of some interest to some of you?

One interesting place to look for reactions to the atrocities in London is the British version of the "Indymedia" flagship web site of the anarcho-fascist movement. It was crawling with articles that insist that al-Qaeda is innocent of the bombings and being blamed for them because the conservatives need a patsy. Some postings claimed they were placed there by the CIA. Others went to lengths to clear al-Qaeda. Then there are the postings claiming that the bombings simply serve Blair’s interest in silencing the Left and their Islamist allies, and insisting that Blair’s people placed the bombs. And of course the postings blaming the bombings on the Jews or Israelis. John Pilger showed up on the site to blame Blair for the bombs: "They are 'Blair's bombs', and he ought not be allowed to evade culpability with yet another unctuous speech about 'our way of life', which his own rapacious violence in other countries has despoiled."

Britain's Unholy Alliance

seekerof

DJJ

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
me myself thought that at about the same time me thinking with the possible collapse of the ID cards this could trigger a stronger argument to introduce them

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJJ
me myself thought that at about the same time me thinking with the possible collapse of the ID cards this could trigger a stronger argument to introduce them

Charles Clarke and Tony Blair have both said ID cards wouldnt of stopped this.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
Given the odd circumstances in Blairs involvement during the WMD scandal, somehow it wouldnt suprsise me at all. Remember the man with the mysterious death? Wasnt Blairs involvment investigated? Anyhow, on a gut reaction, I dont think he was involved.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by HIFIGUY]

Ahh, you mean Dr. Kelly? Now I'm normally very sceptical but I'm positive that was assassination. Even the paramedics came forward to say he couldn't have died they way he did with just slit wrists.

It was said he was probably injected using a substance that cannot be traced in the human system after time (I forget its name) and that the wrist slits were to cover up the injection mark(s).

That since seems to have been all hushed up after the paramedics came forward.

Back to the London bombings - this too could have easily been governmental. All it would have taken is agents to plant the bombs in the trains and bus while they were parked overnight. Then as someone else here has stated assassinate 4 innocent Muslims and use their names.

That leaves a point untouched though - what about the 4 men caught on CCTV together at the station?

www.sky.com...

Take a look at that. One of the bomber's family state they are "shattered" by the news that their son could do something like that. But for obvious reasons the guy isn't going to say to his family "hey, just off to blow myself up".

Here's some background reading on the terrorists.

www.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We can't trust these leaders these days, they are so diabolical, in their evil plans.. Anyway it's up to those who want to be educated and diseminate the truth, to stand up and be counted.. I think, when the masses start to realize that thye are being taken for a ride, then we are going to have a massive civil transformation, which will uproot, these ppl.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't buy it.

SHEHZAD TANWEER:
Born on December 15 1982, at St Luke's Maternity Hospital in Bradford, Tanweer lived all his life in the Beeston area of Leeds. His father, Mohammed Mumtaz Tanweer, was born in Pakistan and owns a fish and chip shop near their home on Colwyn Road.

Neighbours described Tanweer as a "good Muslim" who lived with his parents, his younger brother and two sisters in their semi-detached white pebbledash house.

He reportedly attended Wortley High School before moving on to Leeds Metropolitan University. The sports science graduate was said to have loved cricket. His friend Mohammed Answar, 19, said they played the sport together only last week.

"It's not in his nature to do something like this, he's is the type of guy who would condemn things like that," said Mr Answar.

Tanweer had reportedly travelled to Afghanistan and Pakistan within the last six months, prompting fears he may have attended an al Qaeda training camp. Sources said there was "strong" forensic evidence linking him to the blast on the Underground train near Aldgate.

Yes, strong evidence linking him to being there but really in all honesty does the above bio, really lead you to believe he's a merciless killer willing to take his own life?

HASIB MIR HUSSAIN:
It was the disappearance of Hussain on the day of the attacks that provided one of the vital clues which led police to Leeds. The 19-year-old was reported missing by his mother at 10.20pm on Thursday after failing to return home from London.

He had told his parents that he was going to the capital on the day of the bombings with friends.

Hussain lived with his parents in the Leeds suburb of Holbeck, where a three storey red-bricked terrace house in Colenso Mount was searched. One neighbour said the family had lived in the house for more than 20 years.

The man, who asked not to be named, said: "The lad was born here. He lived here all his life. They were very, very nice people. We all knew them but I wouldn't say I knew them well. They were just a very nice family."

Hussain reportedly attended Matthew Murray High School and apparently became very religious two years ago. His driving licence and cash cards were found in the mangled wreckage of the number 30 bus, which blew up in Tavistock Square and caused 13 deaths.

Again I ask does this sound like a merciless killer willing to do anything to get a point across.

MOHAMMED SADIQUE KHAN:
The third man to be named as a suspect came from Dewsbury in West Yorkshire. Of Pakistani origin, the father-of-one was married to Hasina and their baby girl is thought to be about eight months old.

Khan, 30, originally lived in Beeston but moved to Lees Holm in Dewsbury about five months ago.

Neighbours said he worked with disabled children while his wife was involved in education. His mother-in-law, Farida Patel, lives with her son Arshad nearby, in a house which was also believed to have been raided by police.

Neighbour Sara Aziz, 28, said: "I noticed police outside and saw the lady who lived there come out with a baby. They seemed a right quiet couple. He goes to the gym. The reason I say that is because I've seen him carrying a bag over his shoulders some mornings. I saw him last week."

Documents belonging to Khan were found in the debris of the Edgware Road blast.

He has a kid, who would want to kill themselves and not want to see there own children growing up.......One more thing he helped with disabled children.......yep that sounds like a murderous killer willing to take anyones life.

Give me a break.

They were setup. By who, I don't know.

As for the WhiteWash of Dr kelly's death. Does this not prove that someone is playing behind the scenes.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Britain's Unholy Alliance

seekerof

Hmm a Pro-Iraeli site that appears to rejoice in dead London commuters. Cute. Nothing to stoke up conspiracy thoughts there.

This wholesale assault on the UK's liberties is NWO media control IMO. It's being driven from the states not here

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hunting Veritas,
Thank you for posting that. It echos the argument that I have been putting forth on the thread below. From the information that has been provided by the police and the goverment, the only reason that these guys have been id'd soley due to their names being of the middle east and that they happend to have been on the subs at the time of the bombings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

dom

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It wasn't turned off because it was clear that mobile phones weren't involved. There's simply no conspiracy there. I've used the Piccadilly line loads of times, and mobile phones simply don't work down there. There's a tunnel that's 6 inches wider than the train, 120 foot under the ground!

top topics

join