It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omen for those who suffered in London?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hey peeps, went to see Oasis the other day near Birmingham, amazing gig...anyways was watching the band when i noticed the half moon on one side of the stage and a bright star on the other, I then noticed this massssive cloud over my head to the right (I was in the center not far from the band), ive seen faces in clouds and a lot of eagles, but this was amazing, so I took a pic with me camera phone! Im pretty sure its some kind of angel, the wing on it seems to be made of feathers and the head is the most astonishing part.

Just encase your wondering what im talking about, this cloud looks like a bird! a dove an eagle or even a chicken!

anyways the first pic is it from the angle I took it (looking down over us) tried to post a pic of it rotated 90* to the right but image shack aint helping me out so feel free to do it yourself it is an amazing pic in my view!

img303.imageshack.us...

I know the images are a bit big but I didnt want to distort it, and im not saying it is an omen, just think it might be!

Cheers and God bless london and the world!
the bullies wont win!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow, that is a cool pic! It almost looks like a phoenix (or how I imagine one)

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Shouldn't we say 'those who sacrificed' in london?

Because who can deny they were part of a highly visible sacrificial death by fire (or smoke)?

As for the pic, its nice, but clouds are easy to make, on computer or in the sky, apparently.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi Woodsey

Could you tell me what make of phone you have?

I want to get one

ufo's & now angels in the sky

good piece of blow........i mean kit you have there

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
yes, well i didnt make it on a computer. I took it with a nokia 6650 on sunday. tis indeed a very cool pic it looked amazing when i saw it so i had to shoot it! (with me cam)
I agree about it looking like a pheonix, the wings are massive. I think this is a good example of spirits physically watching over us just as they do spiritually! Ive seen faces before, and if you look at John Lennonn 'Imagine' cover, you'll see him looking at a cloud that is a face. The faces ive seen have always been in profile view, and all had very long heads, the imagine cover is a great example and its as real as the pic I took

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow! Great picture you took there. It definately looks like some sort of bird. It's a beautiful picture, I may use it as my desktop background if that's okay with you, I believe that photo is your copyright now! You should sell it, make some money! It blew me away when I saw it, I got an overwhelming sense of peace & pride, it gave me goosebumps in a good way. It almost brings a tear to the eye. A great find, well done.

And Oasis rock!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I see a dragon. Cool photo.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It looks like a bird of some kind, very cool picture. Looks like the mythological phoenix or a dragon of some sort.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
very pretty pic. It looks quite angelic.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
yeh thers some amazing details in there, the wings even seem to have feathers if ya look closely! thers also a small dot where the eye should be! didnt realise the extent of the detail when i first saw it as i was being pushed around a bit (in the middle of a lot of people) but im really glad i got a pic of it. Im interested if anyone else went to the gig and if they noticed it! it was above to the right of our heads it was so big must hav been above alot of peoples heads!
Cheers!

Oh yeh lol i know everyone thinks im some sorta crack head but i gave up smokin weed along time ago!

top topics

join