It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Input From All Members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

I want to know what colors, shapes, objects…anything and everything you think of when fine dining enters your mind….What memories spring to mind, and can they be captured in a single image? A phrase….

I want to get a general feeling for the moods you guys strike up – I want people to see my logo, hear the name and think….wow…I can relate to that, right off the bat….A little “curb appeal” so to speak….

The first two things or words that come to MY mind when thinking of fine dining are CLASS and WINE. Also, Classy places tend to replace the "I" with a "Y", at least they do in Northeast Ohio. Perhaps you could combine the words into "Wyneclass" and place it into a Wineglass Logo.
I've had plenty of bad ideas before, I might as well give you one of them now.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I used to work for a restaraunt that did a lot of catering. Why dont you check out there website for some ideas.

www.bentosandbanquets.com

I loved to work catering jobs always something different and the tips were pretty good. We would cater anything from squid w/cocnut milk to prime rib.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Du Jour's Et Al

Du Jour: Meaning item of the day, sometimes referring to an item not specified on the regular menu

Et Al : Latin meaning "and others".

[edit on 10/11/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

<< 1   >>

join