It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: The Truth of 9-11

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Count me on the C
Very sad C

[edit on 12-5-2006 by brainsucker]

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It has to be a big (prior knoledge) B from my point of view.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm really glad this poll has come out. It shows the ever shrinking circle of Bush supporters.

I wonder who will be the next to cross over? HR perhaps?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Im at 100% for B at least, possibly up to C depending on more info that needs to be (or perhaps not to be) released to make up my mind.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
My
BIL
has
the
right
idea.

A

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The powers that be never took into account the power of the internet. The internet is the last bastion of truth within the media, and they(the gov.) will/are going after the internet next.

It's way too clear that they knew it was going to happen on that day.

CCCCCCC....

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I would have to say that im inbetween B and C...leaning more heavily towards B. it seems like it was a reinactment of Pearl Harbor...but thats just my 2cents.

Thanks

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
It is not the norm for polls to be held on ATS. At one time the ability to create a poll was an integrated function, but I understand that as a result of chronic overuse, the function was removed. In fact, I think at one stage the number of polls outweighed the normal posts.
However, I feel that the events on that fateful day of September 11th, 2001 constitute the greatest conspiracy of our time, or at the very least, the greatest source of conspiracy theories in our time. ATS is very clearly - and sometimes heatedly - divided on the issue. Combine this division with my insatiable curiosity and you have the impetus for...this poll.

Dr. David Ray Griffin outlined the four main interpretations or modes of thinking in regards to the events of 9-11. I would like to use [three of] those as the criteria for this poll.

Here are the interpretations:

===================================================================================

A. Accept the Official Story: For those who accept the official interpretation, 9/11 was a surprise attack on the US government and its people by Islamic terrorists.

B. Bush Admin. had Prior Knowledge: For a second group, the term “9-11” connotes an event with a more sinister dimension. These people believe that the Bush administration knew the attacks were coming and intentionally let them happen.

C. Inside Job: According to a third view of 9/11, the attacks were not merely foreknown by the Bush administration; they were orchestrated by it.

===================================================================================

So please reply with which version of the events you believe to be true. I will update the poll graphic and statistics periodically. While you should feel free to add a comment with your vote, I also humbly request that we keep this thread free from debates on the issue itself and thereby attempt to avoid an atmosphere where members feel intimidated for their vote.

[edit on 2005-7-11 by wecomeinpeace]

[edit on 12-7-2005 by John bull 1]

Who cannot deny the FACTS that are FREELY available:

a) Condi's office called Mayor Brown and told him not to fly the following day.
b) Ashcroft started flying commuter/private lease planes pre 9/11
c) secret svc did not pull Bush out WHEN THEY KNEW WE WERE UNDER ATTACK
d) NORAD, (our protectors) allowed a commuter airline to violate it's airspace plenty of minutes into the attack, (THE MOST PROTECTED AIRSPACE IN THE WORLD)
e)many more questions

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"B"

because the attack was run by a foreign power/intelligence agency and not everyone in the White House knew what was going on. I have good reason to believe that Bush's involvement in this was limited for various reasons.

One being deniability and second that the secret US government ran this op and his input was NOT needed.

Many top people in spook agencies and military did know as well as certain on wall street.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There can only be a C

C it is.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
"B"

because the attack was run by a foreign power/intelligence agency and not everyone in the White House knew what was going on. I have good reason to believe that Bush's involvement in this was limited for various reasons.

One being deniability and second that the secret US government ran this op and his input was NOT needed.

I think, for the purposes of this poll, "C" would be more appropriate if you think it was an inside job involving government factions. "C" is even titled "Inside job" before the description, which indicates a Bush Admin. op, whereas "B" suggests an al Qaeda op that governmental factions knew about beforehand.

I would suggest that "Bush Admin" be replaced with any factions of the US government, but changing the choices post-voting, even when the main idea is retained for each choice and a couple answers only made more potentially including, seems inappropriate to me.

But we should realize that the Bush Admin. probably had very little to do with it as a whole. A few guys were in on it at most, imo. Yet I voted C to indicate my opinion that it was an inside job and not merely foreknowledge of an al Qaeda attack.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It is with great sadness, but, I have to go with(and boy do I hope I'm dead wrong)...... C...

darn typos

[edit on 20-5-2006 by TONE23]

[edit on 20-5-2006 by TONE23]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Most definitely "C"

Why?

Military industrial funding was at an all time low.

PNAC founders were Hell bent to change this

The administration needed "an event" to enable cooperative funding
by congress.

War Powers and Executive Privilege would give the administration
all they needed to carry out their agenda while stonewalling oversight.

Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld have all been tied to those interests
for the past 30 years.

Totally an inside job, but with the blessing of the government within the government.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I believe it was premeditated, though not nessecarily by the Bush Administration - but possibly through agents of the Shadow Governement.

Indeed, every agenda needs a scapegoat to draw attention from itself.

Bush is perfect in that respect.

There is no way you will ever convince me that three planes, off course for so long, were not noticed by the FAC and the military.

No chance in hell.

*edited for typos

[edit on 20-5-2006 by Pyrotechnocracy23]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
B. Bush Admin. had Prior Knowledge: For a second group, the term “9-11” connotes an event with a more sinister dimension. These people believe that the Bush administration knew the attacks were coming and intentionally let them happen. I will go with B, but also maybe a little edging towards C,

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I have to agree with the majority...a big fat C.

There have been many good points cited in this thread, but one I haven't seen mentioned, which can be found using a simple google search, is little brother jeb declaring martial law in Florida on 9/7/01, four days beforehand. While the order cites several reasons, if you read to the end of it, it also mentions terrorist attacks and port security.

Operation Northwoods was created in 1962 and detailed how an attack against this country could be done by authorities in our government, while framing others for it in order to have an excuse to attack them.

As for where those four planes went to; one was blown out of the sky and I have a feeling the other three could be sitting on the ocean floor.

[edit on 21-5-2006 by ShadowEyes]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Im stuck between b and c on this one

i think id be leaning more towards c though

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Please mark my ballot with a "C". I'll never be convinced it was not an inside job perpertrated on American citizens.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
1 The PNAC documents calling for a pearl harbor style attack against the USA to get public support for war in the middleeast.

2 When Bush was told of attacks in front of the classroom, there was no waiting for a responce from the President.

3 WTC 7

4 Who has benifited most by these attacks?

5 Could Bin Laden make NORAD stand down on 9/11?

6 The funny stock market activity the week before the attacks.

If 9/11 did not happen, there would be no Patriot Act, No Deptartment of Homeland Security, and No War in Afganistan/Iraq And gas prices would not be hovering around $3 a gallon[US]

So the Oil Companies have benifitted And the Military Industrial Complex, And certain political parties...have all benifitted from the 9/11 attacks...

Im Voteing a Strong B with a possible C

[edit on 4-7-2006 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
I'm really glad this poll has come out. It shows the ever shrinking circle of Bush supporters.

I wonder who will be the next to cross over? HR perhaps?

Buddy, just because some of us believe in the official story, doesn't meen we're Bush supporters.

by the way, put me down for 'A'

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join