It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekenesis Works!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KezzfromOz

oh yeah? top this; I looked at her and she started stripping

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Could any of you who say you experience these types of kenesis first hand explain what you focus on or what you do to let's say "practice"? I would liek to try this but I do not really know where to start and am really interested in learning more.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Yeah if you concentrate on her thighs where the legs overlap then she changes from clockwise to counterclockwise. Also the sexual attraction fuels the fire for transformation. Once the direction is changed then you can change her at will. Real females are better though! haha. Of course I'm sitting in full lotus so the pineal gland over-rides the right-left brain limitations. I just flex my pineal gland and transmit the energy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Cool ! Nice to know people are out there thinking ! I also have best results with moving objects, making them halt or change direction. Especially in a good energetic mood, and outdoors.
Regarding learning to move, I found it was through dreams. I had dreams where I moved things, and then I tried to recapture that "anti-effort" feeling in real life. It is so true you don't force things to move, I think it is more of a "drawing?" 2 items I pulled on were only paper, but the movement was not due to drafts, and was very sudden, enough to scare me a bit at first.
Do you think meditation would be a key to strengthening the effect?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
it hink alot of people talking about this in generral are either jsut kdis at heart .. and have no clue about broader thought.. or are just generally ignorant.

why do i say this?

this is why:

I don't ever see any of you really extrapolating the concept to a higher leve.
meaning.. ..

ok you sit there and try to move somethign with your mind.
with the thought that : i will have one of two results.
1 i cannot move it.
2 i can move it.

you ALWAYS get result 1
but even while trying it over and over and over.. you NEVER think of the REAL EXTRAPOLATED potential outcome of result 2. (and why it never comes true).

you see.. if you actually GOT result 2..
and moved something..
then what
you go and prove it and reproduce the process to people over and over.. videotape it.. to tremendous feats..
many other people that are trying this do it also! and videotape it put it on youtube and the news and star on reality TV shows.. get rich..
it's a phenomenon.. peopl everywher are doing it!
people are moving money out of bank vaults.. kids are making girls skirts stay up .. angry commuters are making other people's cars move causing fatal pileups...
etc etc etc etc.

it WONT happen because of this
and you NEVER stop to think about the extrapolated results of all of you somehow "getting number 2" right.
disappointed yo utry and try again.. ignorant to the larger picture.

it will not happen because of the extrapolated reasons i just explained.

humans are for the most part about as emotionally developed as the average 9 year old. just in adult bodies with adult emotions and adult animalistic urges.

the self control is rarely there when faced with overwhelming emotions..

and the potential for catastrophic social damage is immense.. in just allowing any joe to move things iwth his mind.

i honestly believe that after specific spiritual advancements.. one can release his kundlaini/chi.. and unlock specific glands in his brain which excrete hormones .. which allow new structures in his brain to develop.. structures which are responsible for performing these and other types of abilities.
such as telepathy and control of electricity.. (telekenisis of your own body is levetation/flight)

but for some scorned star wars geek who wants revenge on the school bully?

i would hope they which designed us, would have built in a screening method which disallows such personality types from developing such powers.

ok so kids.. keep on trying to move things with your mind without actually having the hardware in place that performs the action! lol ...
it's like pretending to vaccum the rug without a vaccum in your hand..
that;s how silly i think trying to move things with your mind is.. without having risen your kundalini/shi and felt the growth occur within your brain/ skull..

and also keep trying without pondering the dire results of if you or anyone else in the world 'get result 2'...

not gonna happen unless you develop the hardware..and even then.. THEN WHAT?

can you really imagine the world after you can do this?
do you realize what a massive social change it would have?
do you ever consider how many fiends and leeches are going to come sucking up to you trying to extort and blackmail you like you just won the lottery?

no you dont.. you just want to move a toothpick.

that's ok i guess.

damn what a rant huh...

-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My best result was with the wide-swing pendulum experiment.

Final score: 34
2.125 standard deviations
Significance: 0.01811
1 out of 55 chance

The results could be coded into the program. A previous experiment I've observed had the pendulum dead stop during the timer's countdown. I was concentrating on it, my intention for it to swing. Definitely not a self-gratifying moment.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You only believe?

www.youtube.com...

Once the psychophysiological transformation takes place the change is permanent.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The spinning dancer is an optical illusion. If you can't make it change try this link or google "hack the spinning dancer:

ofb.net...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by circumpunct

Wow that's great you can look at one or the other and then the middle and the direction changes. She sure is juicy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join