It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you guys watch the Alien show on TLC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
TLC had a show where they interviewed astronauts who have claimed to see flying objects in space.

A couple were caught on camera and were denounced by some as 'snow'
lol...

snowing in space with a flake that happened to fly off at a fast pace?

Give me a break.

Someone people will come up with such bs just to dry and make us believe their theory.

I believe there are ufo's out there.. For some reason they don't want to make contact but rather research or tour the planet.

If anyone does make contact tell them I said what's up bug eyes. lol

Here's a link:

But there's also some startling NASA footage of unexplainable lights photographed on space shuttle missions, intriguing information on Area 51, and interviews with scientists, astronauts, and military personnel.

TLC show

[edit on 9-7-2005 by tbare]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Got a link to go with this?

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
tbare

If that is the incident I think it is and I recall correctly, the astronauts were broadcasting live to the television networks while filming out the window of the shuttle. My family and I were watching it on CNN and watching a bright light moving steadily through space. We thought it must be a satellite, until suddenly we saw another, larger bright light shoot like a missile from the surface of Earth toward the first light. The first light changed direction to avoid collision by the missile and took off in the opposite direction at a high rate of speed.

Transmission live over the networks ended abruptly right after that, and in big news conference, the state department announced that the objects we saw were space-ice. Since that day, no longer have live transmissions filmed outside of the shuttles been broadcast to networks.

I still have a videotape of that broadcast.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Im assuming this is the space ice clip you are talking about.

www.ufoevidence.org...

On September 15, 1991, between 20:30 and 20:45 Greenwich Mean Time, the TV camera located at the back of Space Shuttle Discovery's cargo bay was trained on the Earth's horizon while the astronauts were occupied with other tasks. A glowing object suddenly appeared just below the horizon and "slowly" moved from right to left and slightly upward in the picture. Several other glowing objects had been visible before this, and had been moving in various directions. Then a flash of light occurred at what seemed to be the lower left of the screen; and the main object, along with the others, changed direction and accelerated away sharply, as if in response to the flash. Shortly thereafter a streak of light moved through the region vacated by the main object, and then another streak moved through the right of the screen, where two of the other objects had been. Roughly 65 seconds after the main flash, the TV camera rotated down, showing a fuzzy picture of the side of the cargo bay. It then refocused, turned toward the front of the cargo bay, and stopped broadcasting. There have been several scientific analyses supporting the anomalous nature of objects in the STS-48 video.

Timeline of the events.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Examination of Object Trajectories in the STS-48 "UFO" Video

www.vgl.org...

The actual video (didnt test link)

www.leftmedia.org...

Quicktime format: www.leftmedia.org...

Related Links:

www.mufor.org...
www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
tbare

If that is the incident I think it is and I recall correctly, the astronauts were broadcasting live to the television networks while filming out the window of the shuttle. My family and I were watching it on CNN and watching a bright light moving steadily through space. We thought it must be a satellite, until suddenly we saw another, larger bright light shoot like a missile from the surface of Earth toward the first light. The first light changed direction to avoid collision by the missile and took off in the opposite direction at a high rate of speed.

Transmission live over the networks ended abruptly right after that, and in big news conference, the state department announced that the objects we saw were space-ice. Since that day, no longer have live transmissions filmed outside of the shuttles been broadcast to networks.

I still have a videotape of that broadcast.

They'll say anything to stop us from believing what our eyes saw.
If they had nothing to hide why would it end abruptly and why would they stop them from transmitting from space if it was just space ice?

duh.. yeah, we're that stupid.

top topics

join