It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Bush had anything to do with the recent win by London hosting the 2012 Olympics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is kind of off the subject, but I have another issue with Bush. This morning, when I put my shoes on, there was a small wooden alphabet block in my shoe. Do you think Bush might have had somebody put it there?

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Of course he did, he's the Great Satan, the devil, the big kahuna! He rules this damn world, of course he does! He runs everyone's lives, he says when terrorists attack happens, who wins Olympic bids, when and where the UFO's land, and when you take a break to go to the friggin' bathroom!

Jeez, is anyone out there getting this yet? He's the anti-Christ!!!!!!!111!

[/sarcasmoff]

*Asks self* when will the stupidity end? =/

-wD

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
We won because our presentation was better.

The french brough over a load of old middle class, stuffy men, in suits, and sat there proclaiming how great Paris is, and that it is spotless, with no poor areas.

The london team brought over school children (biggest foregn student population_, and an etnically diverse contignent. With represents london. Its clear we had far more enthusiasm for it, we wanted it, and in the back of our minds, we thought we could pip Paris to it.. I watched the presentation on the day before the london bombings, and it had me in tears, just as it did to dear ole Ken.

We admitted that parts of our city (East end) were delapidated, and never recovered from the luftwaffer levelling the area due to all of the strategic shipping and factory targets in the area. France didn't. They had an arrogance about them. We showed off the whole of our city, because we are proud of it. From the elegant townhouses of Kensignton to the Tower blocks of poplar.

Food in London is brilliant. You can even get french food in London. There are thousands of restraunts. India, Chinese, Taiwanees, Korean, Japanese, Thai, British, Sri Lankan..............the list goes on.

One theory that could be valid. Many experts now admint that London is the financial epicenter of the world. Sure New York is the main financial city of America. But to deal with the rest of the world, everything goes through London, not only due to the world time system (GMT, london can trade with New York, Paris, Frankfurt and Tokoyo in the same day) but also our links with the commonwealth, Hong Kong, India etc. Salaries in London are higher than New York, London is the place to be for the merchant and investment bankers. London also controls much of the Copper, Gold, Metal and other speculative markets, with a huge majority share. There are more Hedge funds in London than anywhere else, and more money is traded in London than New York and Tokoyo combined.

The Olympics in London will no doubt strengthern london as the leading financial city. Some claim that London is NWO central. Home to the House of Windsor, the first masonic lodge, Chatham house, Temple Bar, Bank of England, Rothschild subsidiaries. Major Oil and Petroleum, exchange etc etc Did they win it for London? They might of helped, but we wouldn't of even come close without the efforts of Lord Coe and his team, the support of the major and the government.

CX

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Good ad for London Peyres.

Lets just hope they take a mop and brush to the place before 2012, the place is a dump! No offence meant there, there are some nice points to it, but if Seb Coe's presentation brought tears to your eyes, he must have glossed over London immensely!

I think it's great that London go the 2012 olympics. i just don't see how when you compare it to other places around the world.
Anything to do with our present goverment gaining something at the moment has something dodgy going on behind it anyway.

CX.

[edit on 25/7/06 by CX]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
its not all a dump. Its a city, its rough and is dirty as expected, just like Paris and New York.

Also depends where you live and work

top topics

<< 1   >>

join